The "Crawfish" Shoot

Hey Thumper
If i can help out in any way testing this new model. Like to be on the cutting edge with the new stuff. Don't forget the MD has to be the right length and weight. Some say that 1 click makes a difference. That's a little pickey. Hope yours has a wider range.

Great time to be going to the Crawfish.

Bob, Tuna, and Gordon, have been using the old Navy way of testing and it's going well so far! "Evaluate, Innovate, and Overcome"! Have found numerous "sweet spots" that have given amazing results, of course your milage may vary in accordance with conditions. Adjust as you deem necessary upon arrival at the range, I think you will be surprised at the results. Thumper

Thumper
With all you are doing i hate to mention this. Remember you get water in the bore and it has to wait for you.

Bob, Tuna, and Gordon, have been using the old Navy way of testing and it's going well so far! "Evaluate, Innovate, and Overcome"! Have found numerous "sweet spots" that have given amazing results, of course your milage may vary in accordance with conditions. Adjust as you deem necessary upon arrival at the range, I think you will be surprised at the results. Thumper

Thumper will the range be open tomorrow ...I gotta work all next week

Jim

Crawfish

Hi Thumper
Hope you have room for two more shooters.We look forward to seeing everybody at the Crawfish.
Robert & Joe

Thumper .....How many shooters so far ? Everyone is asking me how far Hooters is ........ Do they have benches their and do you have the GPS coordinates

Gordon Eck

Lost a bet and he is buying beer ........Ye Hawwwwww

Crawfish is going to be fun ......:cool:

Robert, Joe, we will always have room for two more friends and competitors like you two, looking forward to seeing you both.
Tuna, Gordon, so far we have 41 signed up and thre's always a straggler or two, snd you don't need a GPS to find Hooters, it's that easy to get to! Gordon, haven't you learned, Never gamble with a car salesman, they always win in the end! Thumper

Thumper
You said a mouth full with that car salesman. Just looked at one of them newfangled global position thingies. Where it it lists a whole lotta places you can get to. Like Gas,lodging, and so on. I just push the buttons for Food and points of intrest and It tells me how to get to Hooters.

"Great Time To Be Going To The Crawfish"

Gordon, I fully understand the "points of interest" you had in mind when you mentioned Hooters! Bad Boy!!! I'm off to make all the final arrangements for the Shoot and get those last minute "oh, bye the ways" taken care of. Picked up the Plaques for the winners yesterday and they's PURTY! It's cool and overcast today but the weather is supposed to be clear, sunny, and low 80's by thursday, so we are going to have a great weekend of shooting and fun. See ya'll on the range, drive safe, and arrive with a smile. I do want to be serious for one minute though, I want to extend a warm and heartfelt invitation to Mr. Bill Calfee, I think it would be a very good thing if he could make it and answer the great number of questions that we all have about his new firing pin location and show off it's ability in the "outdoors" environment. I say this with no "pun" intended, and in all seriousness, it would be a wonderful way to start off our new season, with new inovations, and helpful information. Hope to see you here Mr. Calfee. Thumper

Hi Guys,

I've been getting a HOOT out of this thread! :D

Penny and I want to wish all our friends the best of luck! Have fun. Enjoy.

Al

Thanks Al & Penny
This "Bad Boy" has to get some sleep. Going to be hard leaving Temps. in the teens every morning for the last week. Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.
Thumper, As Al said this thread has been fun. See you Thursday.

Have a safe trip Eck boys, have fun, avoid trouble (huh, me saying that!) and Mel - shoot great buddy!!

Bill B

Thanks, To bad you are not coming along.Gordon will keep me out of trouble.

Wonder who will be shooting Gordons Hooters rifle and will it win ?

2cx9oh1.jpg

We're going to get a foot of heavy wet snow here on Fri. Too bad I'm going to be at Gateway and won't be able to "enjoy" it!:cool:

Sunshine

Going to be in the 80's all weekend.....Don't forget your shorts .....:cool:

Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Breezy, with a west wind 6 to 9 mph increasing to between 15 and 18 mph. Winds could gust as high as 36 mph.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. West wind between 7 and 9 mph.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. West wind between 6 and 13 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 56.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Kind of Weather!

I am going to vacuum my Town & Country full of it to take North with me when I leave Sunday PM. The winds in Maine will quickly overcome the winds I vacuum up here :).

Scores should be up soon .....Only a few 250's .tough day shooting but lots of fun

Jim

Back