XBR Powder

Dave,

If Larry is below the radar, is that when you have the radar detector on the dash or on the bumper? I think Larry shoots so well because he sees the condition we don’t see below the flags.

OMG........................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom is RIGHT.......................SERIOUSLY...!
:D;):D

Larry tore up the Okie 3-Gun..................................! Damn...To be 4'2"..........

:pcale

Well I for one am glad I only bought 16#'s of the great stuff! I to have had no luck in the 6PPC, I tried it in my black gun in 308 and it did pretty good, I haven't tried it in the 22BR yet but plan to, I have noticed that it does not clean as easy as N-133 in my bench gun. But with light loads in the black gun it shoots pretty good, with very mild loads and 168grain bullets. I am going to stay with N-133 in my bench gun after what little I tried of the 8208, lead me to decide it is very sensitive to powder charge and this happens for no reason? I've seen this just happen between one group to the next, maybe the barametric pressure changed? and much more critical to barrel cleaning, needing attention more often than 133. I don't have that big a problem with 133 and if need be I know when I need a tweek and and how much, and it's as good as it was. So if it aint no good in 22BR, no big deal, If it will shoot a little better in the L-308 it will be a winner and the price per # was good, if not I can get rid of 14 or 15 #'s in the black gun in a hurry!!:D But it will be a cold day in H H H H? whatever that place is called )chill( before I sell it for $12.00 a #

Back