SC State IR 50/50 Match at Palmetto Gun Club

T

tuna921

It will be October 2nd starting at 9am. We will shoot yards and meters the same day.

Palmetto is where they held the recent world match.It a great range and it's just off I 95 and I 26

It would be nice of the shooters in the area to show support for Palmetto and it's first ever IR 50/50 match.

It will be great for list points.

So far we have 15 confirmed shooters and we are expecting more ....Some of the top guns from the world shoot will be attending so it should be a very competitive match .
The wood plaques have been ordered and lunch we be Italian Style for those of you who haven't eaten this your in for a treat.

And a box of Cookies to the 6 gun winner .

If you are attending please email or message me so we can have a count for lunch

Jim

We now have a 6 groove barrel for the 6 gun winner......Donated by Rock Creek Barrels......

Maybe Willy will show for that and I really wanna see the TURD

Practice will be from 7.30 to 8.30 with the match starting at 9AM

17 shooters so far........

Bob Collins has donated a brick of RWS to the yards 3 gun winner and Gordon Eck has donated 100.00 off any re-barrel to the 3 gun meters winner

Harrell Tuners has donated a set of their new benchrest rings for the combined sporter winner in both meters and yards

Some of the top shooters will be there ....

Jim Pepper
Greg Davis
Jeff Miller
Bob Collins
Mike Cameron
Bill Smith
Phil Deese
Ect
We have two on the way from Montana.....Dedicated shooters there....

BTT We have 25 benches set up and will have one relay.......Yards then lunch then meters .....We will rotate benches between yards and meters

Going to be a lot of list points up for grabs,,,,,,,

Tuna,You would be easier to remember if some cookies came to parksville.Greg half money is on you.

Hey Tuna,
I want my cookies Saturday night.
Jim

Pepper you can't have them before the match did you see what Penny did ? You gotta earn them .....Greg's not getting any either.....Mel had a box on the way but it just got diverted

Tuna how about this if you win a 3 gun you get a jar of relish.

Back