SC State IR 50/50 Match at Palmetto Gun Club

It's counterfeit Penny's relish .If you don't win I get a box of cookies.

Sounds like the weather will be good and we should be over 20 shooters

Greg Davis won both 3 guns today in brisk and switchy winds......

He was shooting his Eck Turbo sporter with a Broughton Barrel and his New Eck Copperhead with a Rock Creek 6 groove

That makes four 3 gun wins this weekend........

Results will be up later

We had 21 shooters thanks to all those who came

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Greg on your big weekend. I hope my new 6 groove RC barrel will be as successful as yours.

Results.gif

Thanks to Malcolm for a great shoot and Jim for the food. The Annual Dedication Award should be given to the two fellows who drove all the way out from Stevensville, Montana for the one day shoot. It was a lot of fun seeing and shooting with them again. They left with smiles on their face saying it was worth the long drive. Warren Pollard and Dan Pickett are the driving force in expanding our sport out west. They host the Montana State Championship and last year, the Northwest Regional Championship, which were both excellent, well run matches and I'm sure they will continue to improve and spread the word about our game. People like these two represent our sport well in a positive manner and I know they will excel in meeting not only their goals, but the overall goals of IR50/50. Thanks for your "Dedication". Thumper

Bill, they are dedicated and we need more shooters like that.......We hope the match next year will be bigger and better. Palmetto will have matches the first Sunday of the month starting in March every month till November. We were hoping to have a shot at the nationals next year but I think they have already confirmed another range.

Back