PSL 102 shooters

Good Shooting!

Looks like that target is proving to be a tough one!

Who's going to get the first 2500????? :D :D :D

target 2
doug weeter 2400 13x
alvis beech 2350 14x
craig young 2350 12x

overall after 2
doug weeter
craig young
fred sears

Good texting Dan.

Shot with Donald this morning in 20 mph winds in SA.

Get lots of photos. Lots.

Concho Bill

target 3
allan hall 2400 12x
wendall dean 2400 11x
mike sherrill 2400 9x

after 3 targets

doug weeter
craig young
david kenimer

Thanks for all the updates, keep them coming it sounds very exciting. i hope you can manage one of these a week before World Championships in Kettlfoot 2011 so we can all have a go...

$7400 Total Payout

Rocky River Final
$7400 Total Payout!!!

Equipment has been corrected.
Please notify me of any errors.

Attachments

• RRemail.xls
    342 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:
Congratulations Craig,

I have no doubt you are very much enjoying the win. :D

Peter

Craig

Craig well done buddy, if u can keep winning the $ save them up, as it will be your shout for dinner & drinks when the Aussies come over...:)

Help

For those of us that can't open excel files could someone cut and paste the results in a post to this thread? Please! :D

Here is the list dan posted......

It's rather a large picture, if it causes your computer to load this thread to slow let me know and i will delete it, joe

PSLFIRST.jpg

Well done Craig, David DJ, Doug and all - seems as if you had a great match. Craig enjoy the win - you are having a great year. Cheers, Carl

Congratulations Dan & Dawn for the start of what I think will take 22LR Benchrest to a whole other level.

To Mr. Craig Young a big congrats for your win and going down in history as the first PSL winner.

Les

Great Shooting!!!!

Congratulations Craig!!
You had a top finish of 3rd place for a target, and won it all! Man, that is some consistent shooting from start to finish.

With over half the field with an agg. over 2000. Tough crowd, but I guess this is why they call it the PROFESSIONAL Shooting League.

Can't wait for the next one!

Denny

Psl

Congradulations to Dan on having a successful first PSL match and tp all the winners and shooters that attended. Wish I could have been there.
Larry Burchfield

Back