Pacific Tool and Gauge

I called today and inquired about my order placed in March. Our postal service is about to go on strike so things aren't looking good from any direction. It looks like my order was lost, crap. At least they promised I would be high on the priority list. Kathleen is always pleasant to talk too no matter what the issue.

I finally got my reamer the other day, 4 months later. Bad thing is, it was the wrong reamer. Project cancelled. Live and learn.

Yes, England. Where they speak British. Which should in no way be confused with English.

Not the same thing!
Yes, one has to be really careful. For example, If a girl from the UK tells you to knock her up sometime, I'm sorry, she's referring to a telephone call. Or maybe that's changed, this was in the days of land-lines. Anyway, be very careful.

Yes, one has to be really careful. For example, If a girl from the UK tells you to knock her up sometime, I'm sorry, she's referring to a telephone call. Or maybe that's changed, this was in the days of land-lines. Anyway, be very careful.

No she aint mate, i knocked up my missus 4 times and now have 4 lovely kids

Ian. (In the UK)

See, she WAS speaking British! You're not saying you still misunderstand? :D Wheww.

Back