Is There Such a Thing as a GOOD Shooting Related Movie?

Jackie, I love those period movies with the jet trails in the clear blue sky.

The Crimson Pirate was close to the first, as I recall.

John.

Check out "The Culpeper Cattle Co." A western that is close to realistic. Max

Yea Chino, I saw her on some some show like Huckabee or Hannity or something. Shes still fine. I dont think Ive ever seen a more perfect looking woman. I remember when I ws a kid she was on those Bob Hope specials where he would take movie stars to vietnam to entertain the troops. She must be a good gal. I bet those guys liked seein her. Doug

Phil--The Professionals (1911s, Win 97s, Springfield 03s,etc) and Legends of the Fall (Sharps, 1873 Winchesters, English Doubles rifle and shotgun, pocket pistols, Thompson sub-machine gun, WW1 weaponry including machine guns) and others I didn't mention.

Saw two well choreographed movies this week-end, "Equilibrium" and "Ultraviolet". The Choreography in both was really superb, I liked them for the effects, too.

Black Hawk Down, Heat, Tropa de Elite ( Brazilian movie, Elite squad in English and probably one of THE best action movies I have ever seen.. beats hollywood in every wich way!! Im after realisem.. not hollywood make belif )

I was flippin' through the channels the other night and came across "Magnum Force". I watched it long enough to see David Soul(as a bad cop) put a silencer on a revolver ! Somebody didn't do their homework on that sequence. :)

Best,
Dan Batko

"Where are we going and why am I in this basket?"

There is a new western out titled "Appaloosa" that has a 8 gauge double barrel as a costar. There are also Colt '73's and Winchester 73's. It stars Ed Harris as the city marshall...hired to clean up the town. The 8 guage commands quite a bit of respect. James

Back