IR 50/50 – 3 Gun & Unlimited SOTY Matches - Easthampton Fish & Game - Sat. Sep 17th

Yes, Dave...apples sound good...something wholesome and good for you to counter balance all the salt, fat, and chemicals we'll be consuming...dogs may be delicious but they sure aren't health food! Yum Yum! Penny

Mel,

It will be a cold day before my wife is going to bake again, and I don't think store-bought would fair too well against the rest of what is being offered. I'll give you the rest of the story on Saturday, if you want to hear it. Plus, as Penny said, apples in the whole with no sugars or cinnamons added are health food, don't you know.

Dave

Dave ,I will be glad to discuss anything or everything on saturday,And yes I do know.Thank,s Mel

Last edited by a moderator:
Michael,

My dad and I are looking forward to attending the UL match.
See you around 11am. Hope the honey hole is just that.

Thanks
Bob Hill

Ok Michael, Thanks.

Is there plenty of horizontal space for equipment storage or should I bring my Dock Cart?

Pete

Pete --- this some space on the adjacent pistol range shed for cleaning etc. Many folks have their cleaning areas set-up in the back of their trucks. (I assume that this is what you are asking) --- or if you are referring to room on the benches. Most shooters find the benchtop space adequate.

If I'm off the mark as to what you are asking, give me call.

Best,
Michael

Bob and Ray -- glad you are joining us!.

Dave -- apples sound great -- Maryellen loves the opportunity to bake for you guys, so she's planned another special treat (plus the brownies)...

...and as I said, I'll supplement the lunch menu with some roast beef for sandwiches, in case hotdogs don't agree with you.

Best,
Michael

Let's see now... we have hot dogs, sauerkraut, roast beef, counterfit relish, relish v2, mustard, hot mustard (traveling incognito), pickles, olives, Gordon's cookies (sliced thin!), apples, and of course what ever delicious goodies Maryellen comes up with.

Michael, don't forget the Pepto! :rolleyes:

So far the weather is sounding very good.

Michael, how about putting up bleachers and charging admission? This could be a great spectator event. :p

Al

I didn't go hog-wild, but figured both Gala and Mac's would do the trick, then added a half dozen each of Peaches and Nectarines if anyone would prefer. But you'd better be quick handed for those as I'll only be bringing a half dozen of each. Then again, quantities may vary once my wife sees the offering as I know she loves the Galas, so she probably will grab a few before they leave.

Until Saturday, and who knows what may be added to the list by then?

Dave

Dave,Sure wish I had four or five of those peaches,I would make a killer peach tart.

Tell you what, tomorrow I'll go back and get at least a dozen more. The place where I get them has some of the most wonderful peaches I've ever eaten, especially after a summer like this. But, if peaches are your plan, then I would advise you to bring along a damp facecloth or two to clean up afterward as they're gonna be plenty juicy, that's for sure.

And Mel, I wish I could get you a a half dozen or so to make that tart.

Yup, this is becoming a Hog-Heaven story in the making. Good friends, good food, nice cool weather, and a day of shooting. What more could anyone ask for.

Dave

I'll add "Wet & Dry" packets and a 4 or 5 rolls of paper towels to my "to bring" list. :D

Michael

Michael,What is the tally so far,Need to go shopping .

Mel - We are up to 16 at this point. There could be a couple of others that will decide to come down, or some that cancel.

Michael

This sounds. Like one not be missed.

Maybe next year I will make it.

Jim

Michael,All set Nathans & Hebrew national for anyone who answer's to a higher authority,counterfeit relish,sauerkrout and martins rolls.

Al

I heard those 6 grooves we as good as the cookies. I hope Gordon
Brought you some

Jim.

Back