Adjustable stool

Hey great!.......Sometimes body functions are more important than group size or comfort while shooting.....Where did you find the logo? I have friends I would like to send it too.

Mort

steal it from right here.

right click on the image, click on 'save as' and it will go to your computer.

Most of those types of seats have a covering material that cracks over time even when in a stable environment. I suspect using it outside would hasten that process. But for $19 not much is expected. Hard to beat the Sinclair stool if the height range fits you. It sure is tough and sturdy product!

Yes it is. I've got one that has 15+ years on it and its still going strong. Buy once, cry once!

It's a hunnerd-fitty dollar chair eh.... prolly won't tip over...

https://www.amazon.com/ShopSol-3010...eywords=shopsol+folding+sit-stsnd+chair+stool

Very stable and solid. I replaced the vinyl end caps on the ends of the legs with rubber ones. Made it better still but they are "grippy" on the concrete. The seat height adjusts by tilting the seat bottom up at an agle which "uncams" it from the uprights. The way it seems to work, the more weight that's applied to the seat bottom, the tighter it cam's into position. Much simpler than it sounds, though. Try one. I think you'll like it. I use mine around the shop almost daily and am pretty hard on stuff. If it wasn't a good stool, it would've met the same fate as all the others I've had...file 13.

Last edited:
i do not want wheels...do not want movement when shooting.

i want stable, but not interfering with my feet flat on the ground.

and since i travel, i want compact.

drummers throne, removable seat, folding base.

i did add holes and a pin to set height.

Last edited:
order the one from Sinclair and don't look back. Trust me on this.

Gene Beggs

It is a good stool Gene, but have you tried mine yet to help form that opinion? If so, please disregard this. I'm just saying that that kind of statement should include experience with all others.

the problem i see with 4 legged is the front 2 legs tent to be
where i want my feet.
mike's looks good and folds flat...
have to think about it.

Screwed up

Hey guys, I just screwed up big time.....

Forum member 'retired' asked "Cornwall makes a lot...... please let us know which one"

So I searched and found what looks like a similar stool on the open market....."hunnerd-fitty dollar stool"

A nice forum member then told me that Mike Ezell (mwezell) sells them for 125.00

!!!

I kinda' feel like I mis-spoke so

SORRY!

:)

LOL!

Going back I see I somehow skipped a bunch of threads! Musta' not pooped or something :)

Now I see Lawrence had already covered it..... Oh Well, again sorry for confusion

Hey guys, I just screwed up big time.....

Forum member 'retired' asked "Cornwall makes a lot...... please let us know which one"

So I searched and found what looks like a similar stool on the open market....."hunnerd-fitty dollar stool"

A nice forum member then told me that Mike Ezell (mwezell) sells them for 125.00

!!!

I kinda' feel like I mis-spoke so

SORRY!

:)

No need for an apology at all. Appears to be the same stool. If so, I highly recommend it.

It is a good stool Gene, but have you tried mine yet to help form that opinion? If so, please disregard this. I'm just saying that that kind of statement should include experience with all others.

Mike, I'm sorry but I didn't know you had them for sale. I'm sure if you recommend them they are top notch. I'll take a look at your web site.

Gene Beggs

Mike, I'm sorry but I didn't know you had them for sale. I'm sure if you recommend them they are top notch. I'll take a look at your web site.

Gene Beggs

My site is pretty dated, Gene. The Sinclair is a good stool. I do like the one I have better than any I've seen, though. Everything is good. No worries.

Back