2020 Cactus Classic Registration

I uploaded the 2020 Cactus Classic Registration form

Attachments

• 2020-Cactus-Classic-Registration.pdf
    756.9 KB · Views: 536
Hey Doc, I’m pretty sure Drury Inn has a block (possibly 30) of rooms set aside. I think they are 99$ a night yet.
Ken

Last edited:
Drury Inn

I am having problems making reservations at the Drury Inn. When I called they didn’t have knowledge of any rooms being set aside for the Cactus. Is there a number or code name that I should be using?

Cactus

NBRSA website instructions are
1-800-325-0720
Advise them of Cactus Group #2394692
It states the rate is $99.00/night

No room at the inn

I would encourage anyone who is attending the Cactus to book a room ASAP. The last I heard the only room available is the ayatollah suite at motel 6. To book it you must have a beard at least one foot in length. It does, however, come with a mob of angry men who follow you everywhere and will erupt in fury if you shoot a large group. The next nearest rooms are in Syria where the 6 am wake up call is an artillery barrage. They only accept payment in plastic explosives or cartons of cigarettes. The reason for the room shortage is the multitude of other events occurring at the same time in Phoenix. The Valley of the Sun is hosting the annual naked saguaro cactus climbing championship, the I-25 bumper car derby, the hot air balloon antiaircraft gun shoot and the Scottsdale golf ugly legs in loud Bermuda shorts contest just to name a few. So be sure to book now. You still have over a month to grow that beard. Tim

Last edited:
(I17, no 25 even close)
I would encourage anyone who is attending the Cactus to book a room ASAP. The last I heard the only room available is the ayatollah suite at motel 6. To book it you must have a beard at least one foot in length. It does, however, come with a mob of angry men who follow you everywhere and will erupt in fury if you shoot a large group. The next nearest rooms are in Syria where the 6 am wake up call is an artillery barrage. They only accept payment in plastic explosives or cartons of cigarettes. The reason for the room shortage is the multitude of other events occurring at the same time in Phoenix. The Valley of the Sun is hosting the annual naked saguaro cactus climbing championship, the I-25 bumper car derby, the hot air balloon antiaircraft gun shoot and the Scottsdale golf ugly legs in loud Bermuda shorts contest just to name a few. So be sure to book now. You still have over a month to grow that beard. Tim

This event is smack dab in the middle of Cactus League Spring Training. Book ASAP if you can find anything at all.

ROG

Uh-oh

I mailed my registration form in but when I got back from the post office I noticed the check on my desk. I forgot to stick it in the envelope. I guess I'll pay you when I get there. Hope that's OK.

That is Mister Boar to you.

my guess is that
being a man,
you get to Denver before you ask for directions.
by then the match is half over.

Dear rsmithsr, You are incorrect in your statement that I am a man. My wife and children swear that around the age of seventy I morphed into a warthog both in temperament and especially appearance. The proper term for a male warthog is a boar although, again, my family insists this should be spelled bore. Tim

so is it Dr Bore ?
and specifically are you a small bore (6mm) or a big bore ?
Dear rsmithsr, You are incorrect in your statement that I am a man. My wife and children swear that around the age of seventy I morphed into a warthog both in temperament and especially appearance. The proper term for a male warthog is a boar although, again, my family insists this should be spelled bore. Tim

Do I need to bring my loading bench or will we have a place to reload?
They have covered reloading benches. (All reloading/cleaning is outside)
The early bird get the choice benches--FYI.

Will need tarps and clamps to cover your stuff at night.
Remember it get dusty and windy sometimes!!

By bringing your reloading bench the worst that can happen is you never use it.

Its better to have it and not need it than
to need it and not have it.

Remember Benchrest shooters never have "Too much stuff".
Don't forget you will need a stool!!!!!

CLP

Last edited:
Back