2020 Cactus Classic Registration

A thong bikini on cold concrete

Several comments on loading at the Cactus: Covered concrete picnic tables with built in benches are available on both the East and West of the stat house. Along the length of these benches are bolted angle iron to which you can attach your presses and powder measures. They only stick out a short distance so some presses might not fit. Most will. The benches on the East side seem to be the most coveted. Some guy ,I believe his name is Duct Tape Danny, must show up about Christmas and reserve most of the concrete benches with strips of duct tape and people's names written on them. If you sit on the South side of the concrete benches you will be sun blasted in the afternoon. Using a large tarp, spring clamps, bungee cords and tent pegs you can shield yourself. Those concrete seats get cold. Bring a seat cushion or you will feel like the title of this reply. Parts of you will shrink so far up that you will end up with large wrinkly ear lobes and a trunk instead of a nose. It used to be hard finding unreserved loading areas at the Cactus. The last few Cactus's this has been addressed by them putting up a large tent and multiple 6' tables for additional loading so finding a spot is no longer a problem. I assume they will do the same this year. FYO the single men's restroom sometimes runs out of powdered soap. With the Corona virus news media hyped panic you might want to bring along your own bar of soap to wash your hands if they run out. The latest word from the CDC on the virus: Never go out in public without a total body condom, a beanie with a revolving red beacon and a siren. Tim

Last edited:
Batteries

Tim

Well put. I have it on good authority that Bruno's will have on hand a large supply of batteries for your beanie and siren.

Gary

Monday was windy but shootable
tues rain
wed rain
thur rain
Friday predicted rain
there has been shooting between the rain
sat/sun still PREDICTED to be good

Back