2000 Mules

Lawrence W.

Just finished watching it and it is very eye opening!

Here is the link to the free full-length documentary.

https://odysee.com/@YellowFlagsInfos:e/2000Mules:b

Another link:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oUxVva4yWsuu/

If you are curious as to how your phone is tracked, you can enter *#06# into your cell phone. What pops up is your International Mobile Equipment Identity number (IMEI). This number is unique to only your cell phone. Your phone pings its IMEI out constantly so that the telephone network knows where to reach you when you have an incoming call. This is how your cell phone is tracked and is also known as geo tracking.

Please share your thoughts after viewing.

Thanks

Lawrence

Last edited:
Your election has been stolen!

https://tv.gab.com/channel/qanon211/view/2000-mules-full-documentary-62777072662d6d5f995574a0

If you are curious as to how your phone is tracked, you can enter *#06# into your cell phone. What pops up is your International Mobile Equipment Identity number (IMEI). This number is unique to only your cell phone. Your phone pings its IMEI out constantly so that the telephone network knows where to reach you when you have an incoming call. This is how your cell phone is tracked and is also known as geo tracking.

Thanks

Lawrence

I just finished watching the whole thing. The last election was stolen and this shows exactly how it was done.

https://tv.gab.com/channel/qanon211/view/2000-mules-full-documentary-62777072662d6d5f995574a0

Thanks

Lawrence

Episode not found tho it was there last night.

I just finished watching the whole thing. The last election was stolen and this shows exactly how it was done.

I watched a few minutes at the start and a few minutes near the end of the odysee.com video. I didn't see or hear convincing evidence that the election was stolen; I did see and hear a lot of hearsay. Did I miss some non-hearsay evidence? If so, where in the video should I look?

I watched a few minutes at the start and a few minutes near the end of the odysee.com video. I didn't see or hear convincing evidence that the election was stolen; I did see and hear a lot of hearsay. Did I miss some non-hearsay evidence? If so, where in the video should I look?

So you didn't watch the entire video.

2000 Mules--Maybe more?

Half (or more)of the country knows/believes what the documentary shows.
Both political parties know what happened.
The law enforcement/legal system know what happened.
The media knows what happened.
We were warned in the political debates what was going to happen.

The sad thing is it will happen again, again and again.

Unless "We the People" stop those involved.

I dont have any solutions other than individually (and encourage others) stay active in your local, County, State and National elections and VOTE in all the above.

CLP

Starting at about 20 minutes in they get into about 45 minutes of providing solid evidence. But, you really need to watch the whole thing to understand how the evidence was gathered and the mechanisms behind the ballot harvesting.

Starting at about 20 minutes in they get into about 45 minutes of providing solid evidence. But, you really need to watch the whole thing to understand how the evidence was gathered and the mechanisms behind the ballot harvesting.

Prompted by your post, I listened to minutes 20-32; it strikes me as just more of the same -- an uncross-examined tale. How can the evidence be "solid" without a good cross-examination of the folks whose "evidence" is being discussed. I still have not seen/heard evidence that proves the election was stolen.

Last edited:
You don't have to watch the video to know the election was stolen. All you had to do is notice the crowds that showed up at a Trump rally and the dismal numbers that showed up at a Biden rally. Biden couldn't put together enough people to have a good poker game.

Prompted by your post, I listened to minutes 20-32; it strikes me as just more of the same -- an uncross-examined tale. How can the evidence be "solid" without a good cross-examination of the folks whose "evidence" is being discussed. I still have not seen/heard evidence that proves the election was stolen.

Fortunately for you, they are getting ready to download all of the raw data so that you can do your own cross-examination. I will post a link as soon as it goes live.

Hunter, The meat was in the middle. It was a dull start and a rather dull ending.

Hunter, The meat was in the middle. It was a dull start and a rather dull ending.

As someone not from, or in the US, I found it very interesting.

Especially when they mentioned the amount of money flowing in to the election process. "3 rivers of money".

But one quote from the doco sent shivers down my spine...

"Covid was a lifesaver for the democrats"...

But one quote from the doco sent shivers down my spine...

"Covid was a lifesaver for the democrats"...

The Covid pandemic opened the door for the biggest election fraud ever perpetrated on the American people.

That's not pro or con either side...just the reality. -Al

For starters-

There are 10's of thousands in this country that need & deserve Columbian Neck Ties as the aforementioned is the ONLY option to STOP their MENDACIOUS espionage ,corruption ,lies & racist B.S.

F.J.Biden,his family & his appointed Administration.

M.A.G.A.

Yep..........

The Covid pandemic opened the door for the biggest election fraud ever perpetrated on the American people.

That's not pro or con either side...just the reality. -Al

And add 2.2 TRILLION dollars to the mix............done deal!!!!

My lousy $0.02......

Kevin

Back