Wtb seb neo or max

P

Panamaszr12

Not sure if this is the right area as I’m new to Benchrest Central, so with that said it’s like the title says. I’m looking for someone who is willing to part with their seb coaxial at a reasonable price.

You might want to post on Accurate Shooter. They do come up on there once in a while. Although at a premium.

Accurate shooter

You might want to post on Accurate Shooter. They do come up on there once in a while. Although at a premium.
I’ve already done that. I’m on disability and trying to save $$$. I already have a line on a new Farley that should be in soon. The sebs won’t be in till late June but wow $1300 is rough for me. So I’m hoping someone will see my adds, and I can find something within my budget.

I’ve already done that. I’m on disability and trying to save $$$. I already have a line on a new Farley that should be in soon. The sebs won’t be in till late June but wow $1300 is rough for me. So I’m hoping someone will see my adds, and I can find something within my budget.

They generally don't depreciate much. If you must have a Seb for say less than a grand You're only option will the original Seb. I lucked into one with a case & 2 bags for $700 & love it.
Butch, who posted above also makes a joystick top that's called a Shadetree that are excellent for much less. A great value really & something you might consider.
Keith

Shade Tree Rest

I have one of Butch`s coaxial rest and couldn`t be happier with it. The price is great, and Butch is a super guy to deal with. If you are on a budget you can get 99.9% of what the expensive rests provide with a Shadetree.

Back