WTB Rifle to be used in Sporter Classes

S

stevenorlando

Hello All,

I am interested in purchasing a rifle that meets the requirements of both the IR 50/50 and the ARA sporter classes. I posted in the classifieds section as well.

Anybody who has one laying around not getting use, please let me know!

Steve

Steve

Hello All,

I am interested in purchasing a rifle that meets the requirements of both the IR 50/50 and the ARA sporter classes. I posted in the classifieds section as well.

Anybody who has one laying around not getting use, please let me know!

Steve

Call Dan Killough.......325-754-5771

Looking for the person from Georgia that tried to contact me

Hello All!

Earlier today I got a call from someone in Georgia. Unfortunately, I didn't get all the voicemail info, so can you please call me back!

Thanks!

Steve

Send me an email and I can give phone number for info if you have interest

BR2.jpg

BR4-1.jpg

CZ.jpg

Theron
escbowhunt@bellsouth.net

Too busy! I need to call you Don in the next few weeks got a few questions on a new project.

Theron

Where on RFC do you all congregate?

Steve
Steve
We visit in the Suhl forum at least daily. Take a little vacation trip to VA for the matches at Ridge Rifle. We can arrange for you to test a wide variety of sporters. Incidentally I have heard the Sako sporter ,listed in the BRC classifieds as part of a group, is available without the whole assortment of accessories. Those two guns ,The Sako and the 40X ,came to our last shoot and some of the guys tried them. They both shot well , but at that time he would not break up the package. If you go there, tell him he owes me big

Back