WTB Anschutz 2013 Factory Stock

Albert's

I am looking for a used Anschutz 2013 factory stock to mount a Grunig & Elmiger Racer barreled action. This is for my ongoing experiments with the GE Racer. I want to see how the GE Racer performs in a benchrest stock.

Please email marc@alberts-inc.com

Thanks,

Marc

benchrest stock

I don't have the part # but you are looking for a BR50 stock. The going price will be much more than a Stith bench rest stock. I would pick the Stith!!!
Bill

Marc,

There was one on rimfire central the other day, I just looked again and it is gone. Not sure if it sold or the ad expired. You might put a WTB ad up over there and see if you get any traction.

Isaac

Thanks for the information. I'll keep looking. I want to try a factory stock and a custom stock too. I'll check with Don. Thanks, Marc

you do not want the br50 wood stock that anschutz makes as it is way to short in overall length for the accuracy you are trying to achieve, it will be barrel heavy and not ride the bags properly,

you need a longer stock as in a JTR, or others,

off to the doctor more later

Jefferson

Dear Albert's,

I have a virtually new Kelbly molded-color stock for a 2013 that I got from a friend who doesn't shoot any more. It is red-white marbled color and I was getting ready to put it in the classifieds for him. I will sell it very reasonably. E-mail me at Krooppc@aol.com and we can see if it is what you want.

Joe Krupa

as another option for the aftermarket, Tom Merideth has two stocks ready to go on the shelf right now for 350 a piece.

Back