WRABF World Titles Cut Off

Bill Collaros

Shoot to Thrill
Hi all, i have had contact via Craig Young today that there are 2 or 3 more of you wanting to come to this event. The cut off which has been advertised for well over a year now was nearly 2 months ago, I told Craig we would extend it for say 2 weeks and allow payment of fees which is also overdue now another month after that.

We cannot hold entries open forever a World Championship, the draw with so many countries, shooters and sharing is a difficult balancing act, you would also need to arrange flights accommodation etc so if your keen and your US delegates agree please get onto it and make decision one way or the other. The names mentioned would make TEAM USA even harder to beat especially in Air Rifle

Last edited:
Wow, I looked at the WRABF site for info on the countries and head count and there are some people doing some serious traveling for the event. I assume the 15 man teams are the maximum allowed? At least we got 6 confirmed. Cant wait to follow the match.

Hi and Sort of.

Hi thanks for the support. The Wrabf Page link refers to the initial promised numbers some have gone down since mostly due to finances. then and we then decided to allow 3 extras as Juniors, we will update it once we finalise things, so as we stand some Teams may have 18 in total, in the USA's case your numbers went up from the initial request, dont have it in front of me but pretty sure you have at least 9 coming at the moment, below is an update; the reason the Air numbers are higher is some European Countries are only allowed to shoot Air Rifles via their local laws.

15 Countries
119 shooting Air LV
119 shooting Air HV
101 shooting Rimfire HV
98 shooting Rimfire LV
93 shooting Rimfire Sporter

Sponsors: Approx $40,000 in Prizes
ELEY: MAJOR RIMFIRE & EVENT SPONSORSHIP
STEYR SPORT & POTTER FIREARMS & SPORTS & DEFENCE: MAJOR AIR RIFLE SPONSORS

BRT Shooters Supply
DiOrio Manufacturing
Don Stith Stocks