World Benchrest Championship Results

That is so UNFORTUNATE

especially on this stage. I could not imagine how he feels....... That is the nature of this sport and many others...... I just wanted to here that it was an empty bench next to him and not the other........

He will overcome it as will the rest of the team.

Calvin

A fitting finish for Wayne Campbell after the unfortunate problem(s) he encountered in Australia in 2013.

just got a call from Huckeba.

he's working on getting corrected results pictures to me, but Steve may have them posted by that time.

a shooter on USA team 1 crossfired on thursday.

a shooter on USA team 3 fired after the cease fire command today.

according to Charles, the team standings for the 2 gun are as follows:
1 USA team 2
2 AUS
3 AUS
4 AUS

Congratulations

Congratulations Wayne great result for a great bloke
Keith Smith
OZ Down Under

Concratulations

Congratulations to all the Aussie shooters especially Murray Hicks for his efforts on the Nationals as well as the WBC well done Muzz.

Results for Day 4

Attached are results for day 4. Unfortunately we had a late shot with a dq on team 3 so team 3 is out of HV Grand and 2 gun. Still we wound up taking the great majority of the medals. Team 2 took gold. Can't fit all of the results into one post so the rest of the results will be in my next post to this thread.

I'm including everything...all results have been updated to show the country of each competitor.

Steve

Attachments

• WBC13_2_GUN_TEAM.pdf
    15.1 KB · Views: 302
  • WBC13_LV100.pdf
    93.5 KB · Views: 237
  • WBC13_LV200.pdf
    93.9 KB · Views: 252
  • WBC13_LVGrand.pdf
    80.8 KB · Views: 237
  • WBC13_HV100.pdf
    93.5 KB · Views: 254
  • WBC13_HV200.pdf
    93.4 KB · Views: 424
Here's the rest of it. The Excel file has everything in a single spreadsheet in separate tabs except the team results. No equipment list yet. Team results are in separate files.

Attachments

• WBC13_2Gun.pdf
    87.2 KB · Views: 347
  • WBC13_HVGrand.pdf
    80.8 KB · Views: 337
  • WBC13_LV_HV_GRANDS.xls
    210.5 KB · Views: 290
  • WBC13_HV_200_GRAND_TEAM.pdf
    15.1 KB · Views: 336
  • WBC13_2_GUN_TEAM.pdf
    15.1 KB · Views: 515
  • WBC_LV_200_GRAND_TEAM.pdf
    15.5 KB · Views: 248
Thanks again Steve.

Something strange, this PC a Gateway laptop running 8.1 will open some of the PDF fines but will not open others?? They will all open on Win XP Pro's, other 8.1's, Win 10, iPad 9.01 but not all??

Last edited:
Results database

With lots of help from Mike Ratigan, we were able to get results of all WBC matches into a database.

I added 2015 today.

There are lots of different reports available on this WBC as well as previous matches.

http://www.benchrestbulletin.net/wbc/

If you need any other reports, just let me know.

Rob Carnell
Sydney, Australia

Works on my IPad.

Gene shot a great 200 yard agg to finish up and win the yardage. ended up 2d in the 2gun.

He's had a pretty good month.

Great shooting Canada you did us all proud up here in the great white north.eh

Jim Casey

How do you count three team members from SE region, Billy is in Eastern Region and cannot win the SE regionals anymore. Kentucky is in Eastern Region last time I checked.

Jim

Back