Winds of Manatee Results

Buddy Ross

We had a good shoot this past weekend. Weather maybe a little cooler than hoped for. Saturday started low 40's and overcast, with a nasty NNW wind, and everything still soggy from Friday's rain. Sunday was a little cooler in the AM(frost on the windows), but warmed up and cleared off as the day progressed, but the wind was still very tricky. Hope all who attended had a good time.
WOM_2010_LV100.jpg

WOM_2010_HV100.jpg

WOM_2010_HV200.jpg

WOM_2010_LV200.jpg

WOM_2010_2GUN.jpg

Had a great time Buddy in spite of the temp. Very well run match. Thanks, I'll be back next year.

Buddy: I have been to my Winter League matches up here that were warmer! Wish I could have been there though. Come to think of it, I was there 3 years ago and it was cold too!

Jeff

Imr8208xbr.....

Would like to hear from anyone that shot at Manatee who used the new powder---IMR8208XBR. What do you think of it in actual competition?
I realize it's still early in the season,but we're anxious to hear reports.
Thank you.

Buddy, thank you Dwight, Art, Larry and all the others who were envolved in organizing and running the shoot. Great Work! We've had two years of cool weather so next year should be "Chamber" weather. Those who didn't make it need to think about going ahead and marking their calenders for next year.

Art Kelley asked me to upload the full results. The results are available in both Excel and pdf format on the thread titled "Manatee Results".

Back