Wilibur...Forum Suggestion

Well, in actuality, my real name is on here and in plain sight....at least as much as Dave's "DaveS" is. It's just camoflaged.

PM me, and you'll get an explanation......

I still am worried about internet 'trolls' who never register, but lurk. They can read about your specific guns; whether or not you'll be taking some of those to a given match or tournament in a given place, on given dates, etc (in some posts, we inadvertently often say "I'll be there").

If your vehicle (with guns & equipment on board) is parked at a motel or restaurant in the case where ranges have matches on both Sat & Sun...... these guys will find it, if they do a little "work". There's already enough of that going on, w/o giving them even more info to work with. JMHO
Wow how can you sleep at night worrying about all that?Just pay for some good insurance and dont worry about all that.There is no way anyone in the world lives in a worse neighborhood than i do but i just dont worry about all what you have posted, and dont take it as a knock on you it isnt I am just saying it would be terrible if i had all that in my mind I would be a nervous wreck, life is just too short for all that.

I still am worried about internet 'trolls' who never register, but lurk. They can read about your specific guns; whether or not you'll be taking some of those to a given match or tournament in a given place, on given dates, etc (in some posts, we inadvertently often say "I'll be there").

If your vehicle (with guns & equipment on board) is parked at a motel or restaurant in the case where ranges have matches on both Sat & Sun...... these guys will find it, if they do a little "work". There's already enough of that going on, w/o giving them even more info to work with. JMHO

No problem, from now on, whenever you post "I'll be there" add:

"No need to worry about the mastiff's this year, I've worked out a way they're happy to stay in the vehicle. Only cuddles stays by my side."

Let 'em wonder just what "cuddles" is...

Back