Wiliamsport BR School

rogn

Went to the classes this past weekend, It was a good time but a week would have been more fun. Many thanks to those whose made their equiptment available for my fumbling. Thanks for the use of components and barrels. Thanks for your time. Thanks for the good food. Rogn

Rogn You are welcome. I enjoy doing the class, I think I learn new tricks every time we have a class.I think a week long school would be great, but just the weekend wears out us old guys

Joe Salt

Was a great weekend and I am glad I made it by Mid-Day on Friday. Thanks to all. I now am totally hooked.

Looking forward to using my new membership to the club.

Bob

Bob

This Weekend is the World Open, even if you are not ready you should come up and watch. We can get the hook in a little more.
I'm headed out today.

Joe Salt

Hey , Im one of the old guys too!. Dont need the hook to be set any deeper, Im in trouble now. Im thinking of hocking the second born to build a new rifle, he's a little too old though. A little more organization on my part and Ill spend more time there. Thanks---Rogn

I am now in the market for a Rimfire Bench Rest Gun so I can shoot the 200 yard matches at Williamsport too. My grand daughter is in town (with my daughter) from North Carolina and as much as I would like to come to the club this weekend (now that I am a member too), I don't get enough time with her so I will be staying close to home.

Since the school, I have been thinking of starting a 6mm Dasher Build as I have my Borden set up as 100/200/300.

Bob

Back