Wilbur

I hate to hear this. Wilbur was a good friend to all of us that knew him. It’s been quite a few years since I saw him at a match, but he was definitely one of the great ones of benchrest. Maybe not so much at the top of the leader board, but he definitely had a heart for the sport. He will be greatly missed.

I hate to hear this. Wilbur was a good friend to all of us that knew him. It’s been quite a few years since I saw him at a match, but he was definitely one of the great ones of benchrest. Maybe not so much at the top of the leader board, but he definitely had a heart for the sport. He will be greatly missed.

Like a dad to me

My Condolences to Wilburs family.
I always enjoyed reading his posts as they were the truth just plain and simple. Wilbur was a gentleman through and through. Will miss him for sure.
John VM

I too will miss Wilbur. Always a good guy and a good competitor. Great for the sport. Rest In Peace Wilbur. Prayers for Elmer and family.

Didnt know him accept on this site. He always emailed me back when I contacted him. His site taught me alot about shooting. RIP Wilbur,Doug

God gave us Wilbur for a little while

We who survive will will remember him as a good man. We will all see him soon enough.

Bill Wynne

So sorry to hear this news.. Prayers and condolences to Wilbur's family.. Wilbur was a class act and will be sorely missed..

R.I.P. Wilbur..

Dave Smith

I used to post a lot on BR.Com but only occasionally in recent years. I still come by to check on things now and again but when it's been a month or two, it's posts like this that has me holding my breath when I do.

No question but that Wilber was special.

Sad news indeed. Prayers and condolences to all of Wilbur's family. We have lost a good man.
Joe

Back