Where is the powder?

Jerry, what I get from Keith at Western, the #1 lot is closer to the LT32 product that is setting in Miles City, MT waiting the USDOT. Edit-PS I spell the word Southerin!! Leastways wise that is how Brother Dave Gardner says it is.

To quote Brother Dave, "If you love the south, say GLORY".

I wish he was still with us.

therw is a little sticker on the bottom that reads : 1
4 7 09

Is that for 2015. I ask because I have a 1 lb container of 2015 Marked that it is made in Canada and it has a sticker that indicated 0613113 which I thought meant June 13, 2011 Lot 3 ..... but based on what I am seeing here Lot 3 and June don't go together.....

Thats the sticker on 8# jugs

Is that for 2015. I ask because I have a 1 lb container of 2015 Marked that it is made in Canada and it has a sticker that indicated 0613113 which I thought meant June 13, 2011 Lot 3 ..... but based on what I am seeing here Lot 3 and June don't go together.....
Jerry Sharret can probally enlighten us on the 1 # cans. I seldom ever buy any 1# so I'm not sure. If it is lot 3 then its more than one grain slower than lot 1

Jerry Sharrett can probally enlighten us on the 1 # cans. I seldom ever buy any 1# so I'm not sure. If it is lot 3 then its more than one grain slower than lot 1

What few 1# of Canadian I have seen, the date format is different than the 8# containers. Looks like that is lot#3 packaged 6/13/11.

(Then Bro Dave say "Glory to the serenity of the stroke")

That is the same lot that I have in 1lb cans. It is marked 0613113. I read about the markings and when I bought the can I figured something was different. The #3 lot is a LOT slower than the other lots I have only read about. This stuff shoots good but you cannot get enough in a case.

Joe Hynes

Not only is it slower

That is the same lot that I have in 1lb cans. It is marked 0613113. I read about the markings and when I bought the can I figured something was different. The #3 lot is a LOT slower than the other lots I have only read about. This stuff shoots good but you cannot get enough in a case.

Joe Hynes
but also you cant get as much in the case. It must also be denser. After I blended some lot 3 with the lot 1 It appeared that some of the kernels were larger than the others

With four more years of Barack....

Maybe Western powder company could re-package LT-32 as 2015-LOT 1 and sell the powder instead of letting it sit in warehouses in MT. Just a thought...James

I talked to a lady at Western about 2 weeks ago and she told me the powder would start to ship after the first of the year. After I hung up, I thought maybe I should have asked how long after the first of the year. I guess that could mean many months after or right after. Still sounds like the govt. is holding it up.

Powder Valley has LT-32 listed for Jan 2013 availability and is taking orders.

Back