Where is Steve Lee?

JerrySharrett

Senile Member
Usually Steve is able to give a full reporting of the big shoots especially since his Bughole program does most of the Shoot stats. The last I heard from him they were in DC May 14 or thereabouts.

.??

Whurjago

Francis,, yoo and Pbike flew the coop,, I didn't see you any more.. Thanks for stopping by and speaking to me.

Usually Steve is able to give a full reporting of the big shoots especially since his Bughole program does most of the Shoot stats. The last I heard from him they were in DC May 14 or thereabouts.

.??

Ok...I'm back. Kelbly's uses their own software so the only access I have to Super Shoot results is the printed stats on the wailing wall. Sorry about that. I post results for any shoot I attend where they are using Bughole...I'll be posting the results for East-West in a few weeks because I'll be there and they use Bughole. Same for IBS and NBRSA Nationals.

For weekend shoots I usually wait until I'm back home to post the stats. At national events I try to post results at the end of each day, but sometimes I'm pretty tired and don't always get it done.

Hope that explains the situation!

Steve

Ok...I'm back. Kelbly's uses their own software so the only access I have to Super Shoot results is the printed stats on the wailing wall. Sorry about that. I post results for any shoot I attend where they are using Bughole...I'll be posting the results for East-West in a few weeks because I'll be there and they use Bughole. Same for IBS and NBRSA Nationals.

For weekend shoots I usually wait until I'm back home to post the stats. At national events I try to post results at the end of each day, but sometimes I'm pretty tired and don't always get it done.

Hope that explains the situation!

Steve

Well many of us were worried that something had happened. We are so used to your timely postings and I hadn't seen you at the Super Shoot. But with the unfriendly weather that week I had not gotten out except to shoot.

Thanks again for what you do.

Well many of us were worried that something had happened. We are so used to your timely postings and I hadn't seen you at the Super Shoot. But with the unfriendly weather that week I had not gotten out except to shoot.

Thanks again for what you do.

Jerry, I take it that it wasn't welcome to "Sunny Ohio"?

Jerry, I take it that it wasn't welcome to "Sunny Ohio"?

Spots of rain and wind. Opening morning I checked the Marshallville weather, Wind 18 with gusts to 31!

George Sr told me he planned it that way.

We missed you and Bev. We had a great shoot though. Very professionally ran.

Back