wheeled range box?

The bigger the wheels the better. The ones on the box shown on your link will prove to be a real bear to move on gravel or soft ground. If you plan on only rolling it on pavement you should be okay.

-Dave-:)

Zeigel's stuff is the bomb!

Everything that I've seen from Zeigel was fabulous! The workmanship, fit and finish are to be proud of. All of the cases that I’ve seen were built like you were going to ship $30K double rifle to hunting camp in Africa and wanted to be sure it got their unharmed even if it got drug to camp behind the Land Rover and used to fend off a Cape buffalo.

Good Stuff,
Nic.

The wheel diameter...

If you run through gravel the wheel diameter becomes important. An example would be the Super Shoot...or the high end at Fairchance.

Check your nearby Sears store in the tool section. They have several that might well fit the bill. The one I have does double duty as a seat/stool. Won't hold my Fulghum rest tho...I had to build a separate box for it. The box sits on top of the Sears box and I just raise the handle and pull it along. Works very well indeed. Spent about $70 on it. bob finger

Back