Went to a State Fair today----

TomD

e publius unum
Taking pictures of people having fun is as much fun as they are having, though a couple of guys on the rides didn't look like they were having fun at all.

DSC5667.jpg

DSC5746.jpg

DSC5728.jpg

DSC5829.jpg

DSC5634.jpg

DSC5632.jpg

DSC5735.jpg

DSC5701.jpg

DSC5631.jpg

Last edited:
How did I know that there would be a comment concerning the "bull rider" following those pictures? Not even sure that's a bull but I am sure that's a rider.

How did I know that there would be a comment concerning the "bull rider" following those pictures? Not even sure that's a bull but I am sure that's a rider.
Wilbur,
Toms a terrible photographer. He was trying to get a picture of the bull there, but mis-framed it! If he'da done it right, you could have easily seen it was a bull :p

I think you're right....some of those pictures are upside down or sideways!

Last edited:
""General Discussion-Firearms topics not related to Benchrest""

IS this thread within keeping with above?

Benchrest Central is fairly laid back. The forum 'guidelines' are often exceeded. Politics and religion however are two subjects that will cause a thread to be deleted.

The bullrider for sure is a keeper, I think everyone can relate on that.

I also would seriously doubt anyones integrity or even worse something else if he didnt enjoy looking at that pic and wanted it deleated.

Keep on the good work TomD and if you have more pictures of that girl by all means post it.

This thread is firearms related.

If you look closely at the bull rider picture, you can see in the background the curved red overhead lights that are obviously attached to the BB shooting gallery. Most of you will have to squint real hard to see it.

Tom - dang-it man - I know that camera does video - what were you thinking?

Looking closely at the pictures I see one concealed weapon.

Tom - dang-it man - I know that camera does video - what were you thinking?
The video from those cameras sucks. An Elph does a lot nicer job. There should be a class action suit on that. 1080p video my ass...

It's a _still_ camera... I'm sure Tom will agree.

Back