we need a humor forum.....until then

MODERATOR'S COMMENTS - DAVE, AS YOU MAY NOTICE, THE NAME-CALLING IN YOUR PREVIOUS POST HERE HAS BEEN DELETED (IT QUALIFIES AS "LIKELY TO OFFEND"). IN THE FUTURE, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM NAME-CALLING.

well the problem is the adults that have been on this site for years, clearly have a different opinion than you do. the thread worked well for years now all the sudden it does not, again only one thing changed

Hay Joe, who was that good looking blonde with you at the restaurant last night?

That was no good looking blonde, that was my wife!!!

HARRIS finally breaks down and visits a remote northern reservation. With news crews following her around as they tour the place, the Vice President asks the chief if there was anything they need.
"Well," says the chief, "We have three very important needs. First, we have a medical clinic but no doctor to man it."
Harris whips out her cellphone, dials a number, talks to somebody for two minutes and then hangs up. "I've pulled some strings. Your doctor will arrive in a few days. Now what was the second problem?"

"We have no way to get clean water. The local mining operation has poisoned the water our people have been drinking for dozens of years. We've been flying bottled water in, and it's terribly expensive."
Once again, Harris dials a number, yells into her cellphone for a few minutes, and then hangs up. "The mine has been shut down, and the owner is being billed for setting up a purification plant for your people. Now what was that third problem?"

The chief looks at her and says, "We have no cellphone reception up here!"

Back