we need a humor forum.....until then

Something to think about

As most liquids weigh close to 8 pounds per gallon, why don't you lose 8 pounds per night?

As most liquids weigh close to 8 pounds per gallon, why don't you lose 8 pounds per night?

Ain't sure where you got this "why don't you" idea from but

If you pee/sweat/breathe a gallon and don't drink....... you do :)

Keep an accurate scale in the bedroom and weigh evening/morning to see it clearly.

Me'an The Wife have had us some babbies. They/we weigh newborns many times per 24hr cycle keeping constant record of intake VS outgo. First months of life is all about these weight cycles.

Got another one for you though......

Let's say you're dieting, you're losing weight.....not water weight but fat...... you're getting smaller...... what is this weight? Where does it go and how?

It was meant as a Joke. When you are 84 years old and pee every hour during the night, you will be asking yourself that same question.

It was meant as a Joke. When you are 84 years old and pee every hour during the night, you will be asking yourself that same question.

Sorry Fred..... I really did take it as a thought question, my bad!

I'm young enough yet that I normally pee only the once, then I take a nice relaxing dump......

Then I wake up.

Ain't sure where you got this "why don't you" idea from but

If you pee/sweat/breathe a gallon and don't drink....... you do :)

Keep an accurate scale in the bedroom and weigh evening/morning to see it clearly.

Me'an The Wife have had us some babbies. They/we weigh newborns many times per 24hr cycle keeping constant record of intake VS outgo. First months of life is all about these weight cycles.

Got another one for you though......

Let's say you're dieting, you're losing weight.....not water weight but fat...... you're getting smaller...... what is this weight? Where does it go and how?

The fat is lost through metabolism in the same way that fat ingested is metabolized. Fat is a source of energy and is how the body stores energy it doesn't need at the time you ingest it. Yellow fat is apparently more difficult to get rid of so they say.

EoEPCTu.jpg

Back