WBC14 - Team GB Shirts

mole-e30

Hi All

Firstly a massive thank you from Team GB for a great experience at the WBC, that goes out to the organisers and the competitors that made the event the huge success it was.

On the final day Team GB had some special Armistice Day shirts and I know some people wanted them, we didnt have enough to swop with everyone, but if we were able to get a run of shirts made up, would anyone be interested in purchasing one?

I dont know if you could have your own name on them, buy you certainly could have one of the Team GB shooters names on, take your pick which one :)

I've attached a couple of pictures of Emily modelling them.

All proceeds go to a good cause..... the Royal British Legion.

Thanks

Bruce

IMG_0774.JPG

IMG_0770.JPG

Hi Bill

When I get enough numbers I'll get a quote from the manufacturers and let folks know.

Hope that's OK.

Bruce

WBC14. GB shirts

Hi Bruce,
It was great meeting you, Emily, your dad (Tony ) and the rest of the GB Team. I would also like one of the last day GB Team shirts. Let me know the details when you get them. Thanks, Bob Hamister

Hi All

Firstly a massive thank you from Team GB for a great experience at the WBC, that goes out to the organisers and the competitors that made the event the huge success it was.

On the final day Team GB had some special Armistice Day shirts and I know some people wanted them, we didnt have enough to swop with everyone, but if we were able to get a run of shirts made up, would anyone be interested in purchasing one?

I dont know if you could have your own name on them, buy you certainly could have one of the Team GB shooters names on, take your pick which one :)

I've attached a couple of pictures of Emily modelling them.

All proceeds go to a good cause..... the Royal British Legion.

Thanks

Bruce

View attachment 20375

View attachment 20376

Hi Bruce
Dave Holmes-, Ontario Canada, Martin has our e-mail or at least had it. - I would like to order an XL please. Please let me know cost Thanks

Back