Wanted- 10 inch daisy wheels

chazgreen

chazgreen
Hi folks- anybody have any 10 inch daisy wheels for sale? Reply to chazgreen @sbcglobal.net........thanks/ Chaz

Chaz,

I believe there is a wanted section in the classifieds that is free once you're signed up

Mine are 12" and are made by artline, and can be sourced by googling "artline daisy spinners".

Actually, that won't get you 12" yellow spinners, the three sources via google

Ideal True Value Home
Ace Hardware Superstore &
Amazon.com

state "Out of Stock. " And that has been true for over a year. DAMHIK. :(

Richard

I just talked to Smiley Hensley at the Hog Roast. He bought every 12" daisy that he could find. I believe he told me 2400 or so. He sells them for 3.00 ea. I have about 50-60 that I bought before they were discontiued. Smiley did find a supplier in the southeast that produces 14" daisy's that come in different colors and are made in america. I can't remember the companies name but do remember Smiley telling me that he didn't find them by googling. Give smiley a call and he will tell you who has the 14" or sell you all the 12" that you want.

Hovis

Last edited:
Artline went out of business about 1 1/2 years ago. The other plastic wheels by "Garden Plast" are $10 each when you add in shipping. The 3 blade flexible spinners have no weight to them and would require additional weights added up front to balance off the flag itself. 10 inchers don't obscure the flag/tail when wind has the spinner in front of the flag.....a problem for me with the larger spinner. Thanks for everyone's input/ Chaz

Back