Wa'cha get for Christmas ?

C

chuck furniss

I got a Aloris toolpost holder with 5 toolholders. !Woopie!.

Chuck.:)

Attachments

• Picture 18.jpg
    Picture 18.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 345
  • Picture 19.png
    Picture 19.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 293
It was Christmas

for me pretty much from August on.

Sightron 36X scope
Celestron Spotting Scope
Manfrotto tripod and head
5000 bullets
4000 primers
Seb rest
Skb case for Seb
Digital scale
New range loading box
Bat action on order

Needless to say I did not ask for anything this Christmas. A new step ladder for my work truck was what I received. It was perfect.

Calvin

I bought me a 6ppc light varmint br rifle from a member here. I bought the wife a real nice vacuum cleaner and a carpet cleaner... ;)

"A pack of handkercefs and a corduroy necktie"
Lets see who here remembers where that line came from.

Mostly relatives know I like shooting stuff but don't know much about it, so aside from small stuff like candy , gloves etc, they usually give me cash to spend on my hobby.

My Christmas present to myself this year is a new Bolt body and bolthead for my 1915 SMLE. The restoration is now complete.
I actually spent much of last night after the kids went home stoning the lugs for equal bearing and was up before dawn test firing it with a hot load to set the lugs evenly. Headspace looks tight (will measure properly later on)and fired case looks good for many reloads to come.
Should take another 90+ years to wear this one out.

PS
around this home we buy Christmas gifts all year long and store a huge backlog of stuff for the kids, grandkids, great grandkids, and great great grandkids, nieces and nephews in the store room in bins. Then week before Christmas we put together the Santa list of who's naughty or nice and rifle through the bins accordingly.
For a week the living room looks like a department store gift wrapping center.
Then we throw the Chrismas eve bash with as many as can come over, about thirty on a good year.

We've got it pretty well down pat, clearing away debris as it piles up.

I got a 6mm barrel from Bartlein to go with a Barnard action. The real present will come when Chad gets it chambered and bedded this spring.

John

My wife really went to town.
New lathe, guerrot test indicators, deltronic pins, Henrickson reamer, PTG range rod and bushes, bald eagle reamer holder, a couple of Kreiger barrels and a D-Back drop port from Stiller.

I've been a veeery good boy.;)

My wife really went to town.
New lathe, guerrot test indicators, deltronic pins, Henrickson reamer, PTG range rod and bushes, bald eagle reamer holder, a couple of Kreiger barrels and a D-Back drop port from Stiller.

I've been a veeery good boy.;)

And I would imagine at this point a very happy boy.

Dick

Wow

John Santa must of been puffing with all that coming down the chimney,hope you left a carton of the amber for him.

Dick

in my primer cabinet there are more primers than bullets.

If I wanted I could get another 10,000 Fed 205M primers tommorrow.

My sweet wife bought me a Smith and Wesson PC 945 45 acp pistol.

A Tikka T-3 Lite SS in 223, now all it has to do is warm up enough to try it out. As I am typing this it is 2 below 0 F. BRRR!!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all

drover

xmas loot

Man I guess I have been bad, I lot a gift card and a couple of shirts. I thought I did pretty well.

My Wife

My wife has cancer that is incurable which she has been battleing for over 9 months. Since the first of December the Doctor has stopped her chemo.

What I got for Christmas is her still being with me during this season one last time.

God bless and Happy New Year,

George Toney

Last edited:
George,
I lost my mom in Jan. of 2008 to cancer. Then in Feb. of 2009 I lost my sister to cancer. In both cases we also got the best Christmas present ever, one more Christmas with them. Keep the faith and have the best Christmas possible.

John Luitink

Back