Wabash Wildlife and Sportsman's Association Club Tournament

C

Carp

Wabash is holding their annual club tournament this Sunday August 22 at 9:00am. Sign up and draw for benches around 8:30am. We will also hold a warm-up 4 card club match on Saturday sign and draw for benches around 8:30, match starts at 9:00am. Sunday is $40 entry fee with food and drinks provided. Saturday is $20 entry fee with drinks (water) provided. It looks like a decent turnout for Sunday's tournament......

Definates:

1. John M. Carper
2. James Goble
3. Mark Penrod
4. Jim Plencner
5. David Petty
6. Bill Wheeler
7. Mike Worthington
8. Fred Leeds
9. Clifford Arnold
10. Bernadette Lange

Hope to see more of you there.

John M. Carper

Forgot to mention a couple of e-mails that confirmed Mary Stark for attendance at Wabash's tournament. Wow, I've either been hacked or she is coming....wanted good directions. That would make the definates at 11. There are several probables/maybes/etc........Terry Mahoney, Bill Neinow, Rex Thompson, Gary Kondek, Dana Aumend, Todd Wooten, Walt Day, Stanley Clark, Albert Clark, Bryce Tanner, Bryce's Dad, have I missed anyone? Expecting 7 tomorrow as schedule conflicts of a bizarre type.

John M. Carper

I will be there Sunday not sure about Saturday I don't think I could get to Livonia in time.
And three matches in two days would be too much.

Ed Ledbetter

Thanks Ed! I purposely left you out because of what could happen. Midnight ending at Livonia and 4 hour drive to Wabash for a 9:00am start. It could leave little sleep for those who wish to try. Go for it Ed. The best thing you got is a couple hour drive home and hit the pillow. Some are travelling and trying to do it. They can but it would be with as little sleep as I'll get worrying about it.

John M. Carper

Back