Visual Evidence Of A Lost Shooting Season.

No No No

Lost Shooting Season ? Certainly not.

Let's consider it that way :

That was all about preparing a New Record Breaking Shooting Season.

:p

Come shoot with us!

Jackie, we are planning on two registered matches in Midland, July 11-12, Texas Shootout/GCR UL/SP and then on August 29-30 is the Buffalo, LV/HV.

And then in Sept 12-13 is the 2nd half of the GCR up in Lubbock. We would love to have you come up and shoot with us! Bring all your friends too! Not too late to have a good shooting season!

Scott

Jackie, we are planning on two registered matches in Midland, July 11-12, Texas Shootout/GCR UL/SP and then on August 29-30 is the Buffalo, LV/HV.

And then in Sept 12-13 is the 2nd half of the GCR up in Lubbock. We would love to have you come up and shoot with us! Bring all your friends too! Not too late to have a good shooting season!

Scott

Scott, I am going to the Group Nationals, and the combination 300 meter Score/Group shoot in South Carolina in November.

I need to get out to Midland. But I am getting ready to have some MAJOR dental work done. Having them all yanked out and implants installed.

Also, we will be closing on a new house in July. I finally caved in to my wife, but I got some of my way. It’s in Tomball, 10 minutes from The Tomball Gun Club, and this ultimate garage for an old Hot Rodder.

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/17515-S-Yaupon-Cir_Tomball_TX_77377_M81285-58323

http://benchrest.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23661&stc=1&d=1591632145

Attachments

• 920D2ECE-2C73-43C2-AA35-4ABB5FB5B5B4.jpeg
    920D2ECE-2C73-43C2-AA35-4ABB5FB5B5B4.jpeg
    144.7 KB · Views: 732
Last edited:
Congratulations on the new place and being so close to the range. If I can hit all of the lights green it takes me just about the same amount of time to get to mine and nice garage.

That's a lot of house for the money...would take me a while to keep from getting lost. Looks like an opportunity to build a hot rod lawn mower.

Mort

I noticed a lack of fencing in between neighbors is that quite typical in Texas or just in certain areas in the State.

That's a lot of house for the money...would take me a while to keep from getting lost. Looks like an opportunity to build a hot rod lawn mower.

Mort

It’s been on the market for 3 months, mainly because most people have no use for that great workshop. I figure if I bought any other place, a shop like that would cost me $90,000 to have built.

As for the fences, we will put in a nice iron bar style fence so my little black Dachshund Maddie can enjoy her yard.

By the way, the sellers are a retired Army Major General, his Girlfriend a retired Air Force Colonel.

I hope they don’t mind that a lowly old Draftee from the ‘60’s is buying their house:D

Last edited:
I am going to...combination 300 meter Score/Group shoot in South Carolina in November.

Jackie, if you come through Atlanta I'd be glad to treat you and Marilyn to a dog, fries and a Coke at the Varsity. Let me know if you're interested.

That monthly note is rather high. May as well just pay cash for it.

We took 15 years at 2.75 interest, no points. Put $200,000 down. I figure just about the time I get it paid off, I’ll be dead.

Heck, my Social Security Check will make the payments and darned near cover the taxes. Since I never needed it, it’s like free money.

Last edited:
We took 15 years at 2.75 interest, no points. Put $200,000 down. I figure just about the time I get it paid off, I’ll be dead.

Heck, my Social Security Check will make the payments and darned near cover the taxes. Since I never needed it, it’s like free money.

Can't afford to pay cash when rates are under 3% :)

I can only dream. Were I come from that would sell for $750 a square foot and would be on a 8,000 foot lot. We don't have tornado's to worry about ya the ground shakes a little and some fires, but we do have an over abundance of liberals. Why am I still here?

Jackie not knowing how far it is from your shop are you also going to have some machinery at your new home.

Looking to the future, yes.

There will come a day when I will not be able to enjoy the facility of my shop. Looking toward that, I will outfit the “garage” you see in the house ad with a Lathe, mill, and any other tools it will take to satisfy the needs of my hobbies.

visual evidence of a lost season

Jackie,

Congrats on a nice place! Only thing I notice is in the shop/garage, the ceiling is too low to get the full use of the lift. You need to open the ceiling up so you can get the lift all the up!

Thank you Sir it appears you will be enjoying all of those years of long hours, stressful days at times and hard dedicated work. And the big plus being so close to your own home range to top it all off.

Back