Unsportsmen like behaviour

GerryM

Have you noticed any? I did at a recent match. An unknown person deliberately shot into another competitors group
enlarging it , Not 1 shot but 2 shots, and just before the ceasefire command.
I guess some people are desperate to get a good agg

unsportsmen like behaviour

Because''
I aw it happen in my scope.
Not 1 shot but 2 and after the person notified range master about the first one'
I've seen plenty of cross fires over the years but this was obvious.

Have you noticed any? I did at a recent match. An unknown person deliberately shot into another competitors group
enlarging it , Not 1 shot but 2 shots, and just before the ceasefire command.
I guess some people are desperate to get a good agg

Since you say the person is unknown, how is it you know the details of what happened?
Rick

I have been there and heard, same person, claim a crossfire. 2 times.
Got caught both times. His target was being watched. And the referees only found 5 shots....

Yes they claimed only 5 shots false'' the target shows 7
THey did mot triangulate the shots due to the target crew not hearing the command to triangulate the shot and no one on the target crew heard the command to triangulate the shots
The shots came from the right and only 2 people were there one sitting and waiting the other shooting
OK Zippy

Last edited:

Yeah the games are being messed with on purpose
some people are really screwed up'''

Saving money going without a backer target?
We used to allays have backers about an inch behind the front 'record' target.

It shows crossfires loud and clear.

In BR a moving backer was used to ensure correct number of shots when there is only a single hole in the 'record' target.

I have no respect for cheaters nor thieves. Both are low life individuals who serve no place in our sport. They are loses in every aspect. Can't begin to understand how proud they must be if they win and how proud their children must be of them.

THey did mot triangulate the shots due to the target crew not hearing the command to triangulate the shot and no one on the target crew heard the command to triangulate the shots
The shots came from the right and only 2 people were there one sitting and waiting the other shooting
OK Zippy

Our cheater tried to claim all shots in group were his. Backer only had 5 holes. He only had 4 in group......

OK Zippy

From my 10-12 years in BR. It appears, we police our own...."IT'S SAD !".......

Saving money going without a backer target?
We used to allays have backers about an inch behind the front 'record' target.

It shows crossfires loud and clear.

In BR a moving backer was used to ensure correct number of shots when there is only a single hole in the 'record' target.

You mean when the first 4 shots look like one hole that someone would actually shoot the 5th shot off of the target? Has that ever happened?

With the proliferation of cameras how long before your ethics/honesty is verified by a moving backer and a camera on you?

I agree with Mike Low life,s in the games Lets help each other police this cheating.

Only remember 1 incident of actual dishonesty. I crossfired a .160 group at Tomball several years ago. Nobody said anything. I found out later when my target was posted with a 5" penalty. The fellow on my left said nothing and they scored it for him. He knew it but said nothing.
Did I say something, Yes.

Only remember 1 incident of actual dishonesty. I crossfired a .160 group at Tomball several years ago. Nobody said anything. I found out later when my target was posted with a 5" penalty. The fellow on my left said nothing and they scored it for him. He knew it but said nothing.
Did I say something, Yes.

So, did the guy on your left not shoot at all?

Back