Union County Memorial Shoot ???

P

Pat Hurley

Mark,

Just curious if you blocked any rooms at the local hotels in Lewisburg for the upcoming match May 9th and 10th.

Pat Hurley

Pat,

I'm sure he did. I know Mark was calling around and believe the hotel behind Perkins had the best rates. Happy to hear you and Howie are coming, Kent needs knock down a notch after winning last year.
Dale

Dale,

This will be the first match I get to go to this year. Looking forward to it. I love the range but I don't remember how many motorhome spots you have. Can you save me one? I'll be there on Wednesday.

Larry

Larry,
I'm glad to hear your coming too. All the more to put pressure on Harshman to repeat. As I recall you walked away with most of the trophies at a 200 and 300yd championships one year. There will be lots of room for your motorhome on Wednesday. Think they have 30-40 hookups. Mark and his dad are going to add some more for Nationals. I'm going to try to make it up on Friday.

Pat,
I called Mark and he indeed blocked rooms at The Days Inn, Lewisburg. So ask for the UnionCounty Benchrest rate. Don't remember for sure but think it was $65 for a single and $68 for a double.

Does anyone know if Harley Baker is coming? If so, I may not show up or shoot for second place!!!! More pressure for our good Mr Harshman!!!:D:eek:

Thanks for the ...

Pat,

I'm sure he did. I know Mark was calling around and believe the hotel behind Perkins had the best rates. Happy to hear you and Howie are coming, Kent needs knock down a notch after winning last year.
Dale

....info Dale, I found a room at the Day's. As far as a knock down for Mr Harshman, that would be a mighty tall order to fill..... for Lawn Boy does'nt make a mower deck large enough to cut all that grass.

I could'nt help myself,

Pat

I predict PAIN!
Mark is offering to re-crown barrels free of charge (with a center punch) so that I stand a chance. I ordered a Full Choke for mine, hope it comes in before Friday!

Duane,
Do you still have that slick orange gun? Not looking for any pain, only fun and just glad to get out and shoot some again.
Harshman, Costa and Baker are definately some of the favorites to win the 2gun but they will have a stacked field of good shooters to compete against and it'll be interesting who gets on a roll.
We got rain the next few days but its suppose to clear up for the weekend.
See all at the range.
dale

IBS Group Nationals Host August 2009

If anyone wants to gain a little familiarity with this fantastic range in the heart of central Pennsylvania, load your gear and attend this shoot. Fantastic range, fantastic people, fantastic prizes.

Group Nationals held here in August 2009

in the immortal words.......

of the famous (infamous?) hehe Sir Brady Knight
"Yall can be glad I ain't shootin"
Glad to hear you guys a coming.....

Back