Trying to find primers........

S

scott mims

does anyone know where i can find some federal 205 or 205m?

I just ordered 1,000 at my local gun shop who picks them up at a distributor.
I'll be picking them up today. I'm hoping the price didn't go nuts.

Always stay at least a year ahead

on all reloading components. This is the 4th or more times I have seen runs on suplies since 1999 when I began benchrest shooting. I dragged my feet on buying more primers, costing as much as they have been but will buy another year's supply when and if they come back to a reasonable level. I have a year or more on hand currently.

I just ordered 1,000 at my local gun shop who picks them up at a distributor.
I'll be picking them up today. I'm hoping the price didn't go nuts.

Just bought a 1m from local shop here in SE Pa. they had about 12m F205M on the shelf. I paid $39.00, would like to see how this compaires to what others are paying in their area.
Tom

The price

Just bought a 1m from local shop here in SE Pa. they had about 12m F205M on the shelf. I paid $39.00, would like to see how this compaires to what others are paying in their area.
Tom

Was back down to low thirties until the latest run began thanks to our benevolent King.

All the gun store had left on 1/15/2013 was about 20m 205m's, all other primers were sold out, so they marked them up. I had been preparing for Osama 4 years ago so this last run had very little effect on my personal invertory. I knew he would wait until after he was reelected to push this, because most northerners and union members believed his lies. I have been dealing with these insain liberals since LBJ, the only difference is the amount of freedom they keep stealing from the numbskulls who are dumb enough to elect them and believe them. I believe that the run will backoff if we are smart enough to contact our congressmen and senators...then the prices will recede, but never back to where they were when this communist started all this mess. I honestly believe Obama must have a picture of most of these republican's with a goat, because nobody could be as stupid as them!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My primers in SE Pa were $34.95, up $5 from a year ago. An 8 pound jug of powder is up about $10 to $149.
I never thought I'd see a president who hated our way of life.

My primers in SE Pa were $34.95,

I can remember when Dad complained when primers went from $3.50 a carton to $4.00
He always wrote the purchase date on everything.
primers.jpg

Back