Tkh strikes again part 2

jerryrosenberge

THIS IS NOT FAIR. Tony took his ROAD show down to the 10 shot what ever and set a new WORLD RECORD with that FUNNY LOOKING sportier gun..
I have told him numerous times that I could make that rifle " SHOOT LIKE IT NEVER HAS BEFORE!" He REFUSES MY HELP... I just don't get it. He only shot a 350..The old record was 306.
LOTS OF ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT.... Some people are satisfied EASLY.
Come on Tony ,BUCKLE DOWN. YOU can do BETTER if you try...:eek:

YOUR FIEND:mad:
JERRY ROSENBERGER

THIS IS NOT FAIR. Tony took his ROAD show down to the 10 shot what ever and set a new WORLD RECORD with that FUNNY LOOKING sportier gun..
I have told him numerous times that I could make that rifle " SHOOT LIKE IT NEVER HAS BEFORE!" He REFUSES MY HELP... I just don't get it. He only shot a 350..The old record was 306.
LOTS OF ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT.... Some people are satisfied EASLY.
Come on Tony ,BUCKLE DOWN. YOU can do BETTER if you try...:eek:

YOUR FIEND:mad:
JERRY ROSENBERGER

Hey, Jerrrry, hey Jerrrry,

I just got notified that my new 10 shot record has been certified. It officially scored 354 not the measly 350 you claimed.

Look at this bull, if it had been a 6 rather than a 4, I would have also set the single target sporter 10 shot record.

Yea, yea, I know "if pigs had wings they could fly".

Just thought you would like to know.

TKH
4not6.jpg

Hey, Jerrrry, hey Jerrrry,

I just got notified that my new 10 shot record has been certified. It officially scored 354 not the measly 350 you claimed.

Look at this bull, if it had been a 6 rather than a 4, I would have also set the single target sporter 10 shot record.

Yea, yea, I know "if pigs had wings they could fly".

Just thought you would like to know.

TKH
View attachment 25025

Easy there Tony. That would have tied the record....

Easy there Tony. That would have tied the record....

Bruce have you seen the targets since they were scored by Jason? As you know things change.

Jason told it to me my three target agg. record was 354. I think that breaks your record of 306. Jason also said I tied the single target record. I have the text.

I'm perfectly happy with the three target agg. record. As for the single target record I guess, would have, could have, should have, really doesn't matter much, does it?

It was a fun day.

TKH

Last edited:
Bruce have you seen the targets since they were scored by Jason? As you know things change.

Jason told it to me my three target agg. record was 354. I think that breaks your record of 306. Jason also said I tied the single target record. I have the text.

I'm perfectly happy with the three target agg. record. As for the single target record I guess, would have, could have, should have, really doesn't matter much, does it?

It was a fun day.

TKH

My mistake Tony. I didn't know you got the rare upgrade from Jason (and even rarer text).

Good shooting.

My mistake Tony. I didn't know you got the rare upgrade from Jason (and even rarer text).

Good shooting.

Bruce,

Just before I pulled the trigger on all 75 of those shots they were all perfect 10s. After the scoring crew got done, and Jason finished with the targets, the scores came out as they did.

Not what I thought, but it is what I got. Still had a great time and it is always a pleasure trying to keep up with you. See you next time!

TKH

Help is on the way.

TONY. I know you look back at the end of the season to see what worked and did not. I noticed that AFTER you fell off the mountain holding on to a piece of fence rail banging your arm up. almost breaking your wrist, arm, ECT.ECT… AND MOST IMPORTANT YOUR HEAD. I noticed a change in your attitude, not un-common with blows to the head, but on you a MARKED IMPROVEMENT in your scores. The 10 shot and 3gun new records proves my point. So, if you would have a CONCRETE block in each hand and fall of the mountain AGAIN and hit your head with one or both blocks, it would have to make you be better.
REMEMBER I am here to HELP YOU. :cool:
Jerry

Last edited:
Back