Tim Mcmurray Wins AZ extreme 75 yd

L

linzie

Congrats Tim great shooting , he shot a 239 8x , shooting the proto .30 cal usft long ranger . Film at 11 .

Congrats Tim and Abdul on their wins

Congrats to Tim for winning the Extreme BR and
Matt L son Abdul for winning the JR's !
Great shooting

Excellent shooting Tim!!! Congratulations.
Dave Shattuck

pixs and info. posted in open grove airgun benchrest on the gun and results

Thanks

Picture of Tim's target from Linzie.

d5754d1c545dfec73cbccab5addb4b20_zpsc9116e22.jpg

Tim, his dog, 30 cal USFT , one piece rest, and winning check.
Pictures from Linzie for those that are not on Facebook.

205fd35a2e3cca3a37c37eef5f3b1678_zpsd8703aea.jpg

Congrats again Tim.
Paul

Last edited:
It very interesting promoters of the Extreme have not posted one Pic. Of the winner

I looked at all the things posted when their house brand won and they plastered pictures every where . I did put a pick up on AOA Facebook page I thinks that as close as it will get to actual event news . Also the only mention of the winner and the gun were deleted from the forum as soon as someone used Tim's name and the gun used .

Too much drama for what should be basic respect for those who excel in our sport , if a information hub of the airgun community takes such an obvious slant towards who and how they allow to post information It shouldn't be deemed as a true forum . Just my 2 cents
Linzie

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the pics Linzie

Once again sour grapes from the forums that do not promote fair and unbiased reporting.

Bronx Cheer!!

je

Not to worry Linzie. If the promoters blew the call, I'm sure Airgun World Magazine will pick up the slack if past years have been any indication. Of course, in past years they were usually plastered Fredrick's face all over everything where he had been the big winner, so we'll see.

I'll let you know what they say once it arrives. They usually have covered the event in two parts, and I'm not sure if it will be a Part 1 in December and 2 in January, or if it will be a January / February covering. December is already on it's way, so we'll know soon.

Dave

Hi pete

Tim congrats, Linzie your a great Reporter!. Love that air cylinder, great one.

Hey pete we shot next to each other at the Nationals , I told to to offer the LR for the EBR I was hoping that you would . Any way the offer stands for next year were bringing more .

Ok see you

Back