The New Scope Tuner For Accuracy....

Testing

Well Tim, Me & Murvis give up! I mean, I've been to Bagdad, Trinadad, and drank Old Grandad, been to 3 hog callings, 2 nanny goat ropings, and 4 windmill greasings, and a Gene Autry concert, and I ain't never seen nothing like this spearminting, it was gaurenteed not to rip, run, tear or get soggy in milk, and still, I ain't seen nothing like this! It's akin to one of those old chittlin chomping, magnolia loving, honey dripping, mint julep sipping things that ya just can't splain to the average, (sometimes), humanistic being. I might not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, or the brightest candle on the cake, but it's still hard for me to unnerstand how youse can preload, the download, which was unloaded by adding a upload of more weight to an area that was already locked down by a mounting screw that has a specific torque value. It's just brain twisting I tell ya!
See ya next spearmint! Murvis and Thumper

On another note, anybody have a use for 150-200 cloth fingers? We're pretty much done making cute little puppets for the kids.

Back