Thank you from IBS Nats

GPat

pmatool.com
As some of you know I had a nasty little accident while picking up flags at the end of the IBS Nationals last weekend. I just wanted to publicly thank all those who helped me out with stopping the bleeding, transporting me to the ER and loading up my camper. I also want to thank everyone who called, texted or emailed checking in on me. Jack Neary, Jerry Van Sickle, Bill Reahard, Dave Holmes, Wayne Campbell, Billy Stevens, George & Vera Carter, Steve Turner, Harley Baker, Bob Hamister and others. Thank you guys for your help and overwhelming kindness. The shooters in benchrest are some of the kindest and best this world has to offer.

-Pat Reagin

Pat,

Sorry to hear about your accident and I'm glad there was such good help there! Hope you have a fast recovery.

Dennis

Pat

Can't imagine what happened but it sounds terrible. Glad you're OK!!

I agree that Benchrester's are a good lot....but they're just plain folks, and plain folks will help more often than not. It's a great world out there!!!

Im glad to hear your OK Pat. I heard about this a little while after it happened. We can never let our guard down about being careful.

Joe Hynes

Back