Texas Got Right

Did not know that other states were allowing the same.

Have allowed Louis, have allowed.

Yeahh, it's up to almost half of the states now and Texas is finally catching up.....

My state is funny, we're in the Western mold in that carry is and has always been unrestricted "except in town" :)

And even in town open carry is and has always been unrestricted

It's been that way in NC as far back as I can remember. :)

The political nuances between NC and SC have always fascinated me as I've hundreds of rellies/friends in both states

Have you read Robt Ruark's 'Old Man and the Boy' books? Makes me want to prowl the Ca'linas. My younger brother explores the islands, Outer Banks etc with a fancy pedal-powered kayaky type boat (Hobie??)...... Some spooky weather/waters out there!

Thanks for sharing those States the News media wasn't going to do it. Now that Gaven Newsom is in the process of being recalled, maybe we can get a Constitutionalist Governor who might do the same for us someday.

Maine Becaume

Thanks for sharing those States the News media wasn't going to do it. Now that Gaven Newsom is in the process of being recalled, maybe we can get a Constitutionalist Governor who might do the same for us someday.

a permitless carry state on July 8, 2015

I wonder if these states will still issue permits, Res and Non-Res, for those other states that require a permit to carry in their state? For example, a Utah Non-Res permit is good in over 30 states. This is good for people who live in states like NJ and NY who cant get a permit due to liberal (restrictive) laws.

I wonder if these states will still issue permits, Res and Non-Res, for those other states that require a permit to carry in their state? For example, a Utah Non-Res permit is good in over 30 states. This is good for people who live in states like NJ and NY who cant get a permit due to liberal (restrictive) laws.

Missouri now has permitless carry, but I keep my Concealed Carry permit up to date so I can carry in many other states.

Arizona & Utah both have permits AND constitutional carry. The permit recognizes a few more liberties in AZ, I'm unsure about Utah (although I have a Utah permit).

42 out of 50 states now have "shall-issue" permit laws (where things are not left to the discretion of local LE & politicos) and folks carrying concealed have demonstrated exemplary behavior. It is left as an exercise to the eight restrictive states to explain why their citizens are too stupid and/or criminal to enjoy the same liberties...

GsT

Back