Table tarp clamps

Wilbur, I've used some of those. They don't hold up well and will break. The best ones that I've seen are the chrome metal ones with the orange handles, but unfortunately, I don't think anyone sells them anymore.

Orrr, you could use a bench top cover custom made with cinch straps that can go under the bench or under the front and rear lip of the bench! I have built about 50 and have not had any complaints about them not fitting any benches. This picture is prototype and At the time no straps are attached. No clamps required, and made from 500D Cordura, water proof material.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    990.8 KB · Views: 354
some people just have to spoil the party!

nice cover...
i use 5 clamps and a $4 tarp...cost $19

how close are you to that cost ??

Thanks for the compliment FBecigneul.
CMaier the covers are $55.00 and $10.00 more for embroidering the name. I won't be able to make any from April 20th till mid July as we are headed back to Jersey and then to the super shoot and from there to Tacoma for the Sniper King. Should be August before I can start back making them. If anyone needs one just order it and I will ship it with an invoice, which will include shipping, and I always ship USPS cheapest way! The covers don't weigh much, and I put them in as small a box as possible.

Colors, Black, Red, Coyote tan, Navy Blue, Chocolate( limited availability), SageGreen( looks Gray).

well good luck on your shooting.
maybe make some now and take them with you to defray costs ?

Look at the pricing, add it all up, think of the times you had to buy new clamps and tarp. It certainly appears that cover Steelhead1 makes is the better deal over the long haul. Not to mention it looks good.

This product that Gary makes is outstanding. It does wrap around the benches and stays put even in the winds I've seen in Phoenix and with out clamps. It does a better job at keeping dust off your gear and guns.
If you look at the cost of materials, time to run them down and put them together I think you are getting a bargain.
Larry Boers

Thank you for the kind words Larry, the person that got me started making these was Larry White. I heard some shooters were buyin BBQ covers costing 60-75.00 and figured I could do it better for less. Takes 2 hours to cut out and sew, an just over 2 yds of fabric. Glad you like them.

Back