Stepping Away

I was not going to respond as I am not in the caliber (haha) of George nor ever will be,

his information is very good for those of us willing to listen, a tool and die maker is a cut above the otehrs who are just tools (in the vernacular sense)

I wish you would stay and impart your knowledge for this reason

WITHOUT YOUR CONTRIBUTION ON HERE I WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO TALK TO YOU (sort of) and learn from you,

your ability to share your thoughts is a gods send 9not sure I used this right)

my life for one has been enriched from your time to post,

and for that I think you

will buy you coffee sometime if we ever met up

I respect you and that is all my dad said one could ever expect from another

and thanks

Jefferson

(designer of the robertson JTR, holder of a number of state records, some canadian recoreds and the odd USA stuff, and yet still I know nothing and am fortunate to be able to read and learn form those who REALLY KNOW)

Sad to see

George,

I understand and share your frustrations related to some in the forum community. You are a grown man making his own decisions and I respect you and those decisions.

I'll offer that even when you are engaging the worst of the forum community you are doing far more good for the many who are not posting but are reading the information you share in response to those who don't get it or understand how to behave.

I've learned that you never or rarely win an argument with a "keyboard shooter" but in the process of the conversation you educate far greater numbers of those who truly benefit from your involvement.

I expect that your decision to disengage the forum will stand but I hope that time heals your opinion of how this effort helps so many more than you know and that down the road we will see you posting here again.

Regards,
Eric

I'll offer that even when you are engaging the worst of the forum community you are doing far more good for the many who are not posting but are reading the information you share in response to those who don't get it or understand how to behave.

+1. :)

Back