Spring Time Matches in the Rockies

pablo

Planning on going to a match out by Grand Junction this weekend but need to drive my motor home over this pass to get there. This pass is a bit wiggy in good weather, this kind of weather it's downright white knuckle stuff. Pic is from this morning. To go or not to go??
camera.jpg

Planning on going to a match out by Grand Junction this weekend but need to drive my motor home over this pass to get there. This pass is a bit wiggy in good weather, this kind of weather it's downright white knuckle stuff. Pic is from this morning. To go or not to go??
View attachment 19457
My neighbor is up in the high country and reported Vail pass was closed all morning and just opened. He's heading back to the Denver area now. If you go, good luck, it's a mess up there when the weather is good. Not sure if this is the pass you're needed to cross but that's a real-time report as of noon MST.

The pic posted is of the west view off of Monarch Pass. It's about 80 miles of so South of Vail pass.

Lands end benchrest

The pic posted is of the west view off of Monarch Pass. It's about 80 miles of so South of Vail pass.

Travel safe Pablo, the drive up from Montezuma County wasn't bad this morning , hope to see you manana , El Pinche Nieva!! Haha
Kelly

Travel safe Pablo, the drive up from Montezuma County wasn't bad this morning , hope to see you manana , El Pinche Nieva!! Haha
Kelly

Thanks, Kelly, hard to believe we shot a warmup in Ault a month ago and it was shirtsleeves weather.

Back