SouthWest Region 2014 Schedule

Tom Libby

I have almost every match for the SouthWest Region in the NBRSA Web site for group, long range, VFS so everyone can check and review to put on your calendar and should also be in the up and coming Magazine January issue.

Any question please contact me.

Tom Libby
tomnbrsa@outlook.com

Thanks and to all the shooter have a Merry Christmas and a Great New Year

I have almost every match for the SouthWest Region in the NBRSA Web site for group, long range, VFS so everyone can check and review to put on your calendar and should also be in the up and coming Magazine January issue.

Any question please contact me.

Tom Libby
tomnbrsa@outlook.com

Thanks and to all the shooter have a Merry Christmas and a Great New Year
Tom

Yes Tom , I do have a question. Where do you get that red lipstick and blush you use? Victoria's Secret?

HNY to you also.

Later
Dave

Dave?

Don't you Remember when I stayed at your house how I complimented you on how nicely you had your makeup displayed in the bathroom. But you really got upset when I tried to go into your closet!!!

Dave?

Don't you Remember when I stayed at your house how I complimented you on how nicely you had your makeup displayed in the bathroom. But you really got upset when I tried to go into your closet!!!

I use the display case from Ulta.................it's just darling........................Jack recommended it. Smallwood has been using it for years.

Last edited:
Back