Sorry to post this

jerryg22

I have a great rifle for sale, but the classifieds seem to be down. ESTATE SALE If interested email me for pics. Anschutz 1907 excellent condition. Hard to find LB LP. Consistently finishes in the top three positions in our USBR matches. Highest single target was 249 with 17 Xs. Comes with Weaver XR46X Scope with rings and level, mid barrel tuner, Harrels muzzle tuner, Pappas Bloop Tube. My email is jerryecu@gmail.com. Once the classifieds are up and running I'll post it there with pictures. IT'S NOW IN THE CLASSIFIEDS.

Last edited:
I have a great rifle for sale, but the classifieds seem to be down. ESTATE SALE If interested email me for pics. Anschutz 1907 excellent condition. Hard to find LB LP. Consistently finishes in the top three positions in our USBR matches. Highest single target was 249 with 17 Xs. Comes with Weaver XR46X Scope with rings and level, mid barrel tuner, Harrels muzzle tuner, Pappas Bloop Tube. My email is jerryecu@gmail.com. Once the classifieds are up and running I'll post it there with pictures. PIC can be found on Rimfire Central Trading Post.

Price ?

That's in South Florida? Are they still running the matches and who is the point of contact for those matches. I've been looking for USBR contact for a while and come up with all dead ends.

Hr&pc

Just plug “Hollywood Rifle & Pistol Club” into your search engine. Click on “Hollywood Rifle & Pistol Club”. The website will pop up, select the “calendar” option. The calendar shows every thing that is happening that month. Show up at the range at any event, ask for the range master, chat him/her up for any information you are interested in. Believe me they will be more than happy to help. Also, on the website home page, you will find an email address, use it for any info you need. She will probably tell you to come to the range and see. Come, you will like it. Bob

Sorry that this thread strayed away from the fella that had a rifle for sale I think I'm on track now with this USBR club.

Back