Some more photos from the Super Shoot for those that are interested in such things...

thanks for the pictures. i was wondering the same thing, what camera do you have?

Hi Jeff,
Contact Vera or any number of people. There were a lot of cameras there.
I think, Jack was in shock. Or for a loss of words. He had a "Deer in the Head lights" Look about him.
And was shaking so many hands. He did not remember most people. And just shaking hands. It was good. If you did not get out of the way. He shook your hand twice.......
A lot of people were there.
He prolly had more people shake his hand than some Pol.................

Jack is the MAN.

Jack Neary receives jacket.

Although the temperature approached 90 degrees, I am sure the jacket felt great.

Last edited:
Let's try that again.

Jack presented Jacket by Faye Boyer.

21llv0l.jpg
21lv01.jpg

goodgrouper, Boyd and Scott thanks for the kind words .. I was using a Canon 1D Mark IV with a 24-105 Canon lens ... the images are shot in raw mode and I use a combination of Lightroom and Photoshop to process them...

and Boyd thank you very much for the compliment on my "eye" .... while I think my equipment is "top notch" I would really like to think that "I" have something to add to the result .... and hopefully I will be able to do that in this other form of "shooting" someday soon....

I did not get a photo of Jack's induction ... or any other evening event for that matter .... I found that with the heat and excitement (only my 2nd Super Shoot) that I was exhausted at the end of the day and had no interest for the camera or much of anything else for that matter.

Back