Shoot Pensylvania. Fairchance U. L. . Match. July-15 -2018

jerryrosenberge

It’s another great weekend in Pennsylvania, Fairchance -O –Fairchance. Your name says it all.. SUNNY< HOT< and a cool BREEZE from the Alleghany Mountains from the BIG ELECTRIC FANS INSTALLED ON THE RIDGE LINE FOR OUR CONVIENCE.
BEAUTIFUL DAY TO SHOOT

"DO NOT BE AFRAID, THE WIND IS YOUR FRIEND"

A definite hit on the head! But think about it, it is probably snowing somewhere. And DO NOT ever ask me if I moved to J Town

Jerry,
Single or double UL match? Am actually off work Sunday, so could possibly get up there. But, hard to justify such a drive for a 3 card match.

Miss shooting with you and some of your cohorts.

Kenny

Sorry, did not check posts until today Kenny, All Fairchance matches are listed on the IR 50/50 schedule.
Dave Burns is right I am a ### #### for not checking.

Shoot Pensylvania. Fairchance U.L. Match. July-1 5 -2018 Final

WHAT A MATCH, Fairchance -O –Fairchance.
It was hot, muggy, and THICK air. so thick you could almost see it. The BIG fans on the ridge could not raise a breeze that Fairchance is famous for. BUT one shooter figured it out..
Daniel Smith shot a 749 - 45X to take the match. He was done in 10-12 minutes and did not even sweat. Dave Burns shot a 746-40X for second and John Benyo was third with a 745-43X.
It was one of the weirdest matches to date for conditions. If you were afraid of the WIND, Calm, twitchy, light, HOT, {DAM HOT} is worse.
Good turn out and a new YOUNG shooter.

Back