Seeking 22 Caliber BR Bullets

L

L. E. Hanson

I am searching for 22 caliber benchrest bullets, to be used in a 22PPC-.100 Short cartridge 1:14 twist barrel for 100/200 yard competition. I have some Knights bullets on the way and some Gentner bullets on the shelf but would like to try some Forrester and some Kimmell bullets as well. If anyone out there has contact information for Forrester or Kimmell please pass that info on, I would greatly appreciate it.

Lawrence

Try Butch Kimmell at 970-243-9245. Bill Forrester does not sell bullets. Cecil Tucker makes some great .22 bullets as does Bart Sauter. Cecil is at 432-530-2919. Bart advertises on this forum. Good shooting...James

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Bart's .22 bullets. I've shot the .22 .100" short a long time and have always liked and trusted Bart bullets. On those rare occasions when I have shot well in big matches, it was always with Bart's 52 gr. bullets.

Dick Wright

George Ulrich has a nice 22cal bullet as does Ronnie cheek!! This are my two choices. We have also been shooting some fantastic Jahner bullets. I'm not sure these are still made but i have a fella that has a few, and he helps me out with them! Good bullets!!! Lee

Thanks to everyone for providing the information. I have all the info I need and am set to go. Special thanks to Skeetlee for offering some George Ulrich bullets from his personal stash. To all a happy Thanksgiving!

LE Hanson

I use the Bart Bullets
BART’S .22 cal. 52 grain HPFB
1(270)879-4279 Att.
Kim Sauter
821 Phelps Johnson Road;
Leitchfield, LY 42754

They work well for me.

IMO
Ronnie Cheek makes some great bullets in 22 cal 6mm and 30cal.:D
I have shot his 22,6mm and now 30BR bullets. They all shoot great.
Ronnie Cheek will take the time to talk to about bullets and shooting them.
You can find his ad in bullets Benchrest Central.

Mike

Back