SEB NEO Rest

P

Pardini

Has anyone recently taken delivery of one? How long were you on the wait list?

Ernie is currently in Haiti for a church mission / preacher teaching.

We are in the work with a batch of 200+ NEOs at this moment and are trying Our Best to finish them ASAP.
I know that I owe a lot of rests to our customers worldwide, we will move to a new workshop next May, adding more machines & machinists - I do hope that way we can speedy the work & reduce the waiting time by at least 30%. (Cannot be much because most parts are handmade/manually machined and final installation & tuning each rest is done by myself - unfortunately I only have two arms).
I still have to make one more batch of NEO after this batch, then I will try to make one more batch of MAX rests & the bipods between June to September.

Thank you so much for your understanding & patience.

I know that waiting is not pleasant, so if you are in a hurry to get a front rest, please (may I suggest you to) find another rest.

Best Wishes,
seb.

PS: Also I am sorry that my website has not been updated since 2009. If you have any questions just ask, or email me.... sebastianlambang(at)yahoo.com

I e mailed Ernie. He said he was in Haiti doing preacher teaching and would be back in April. I didn't want to bother him further, but he stated that the NEO"s would be close to a year late. I've been on the list for almost 11 months and originally was told it would be 9. Not a big deal, but I'm just wondering if being a year late means another 12 months of waiting or the wait is 12 months rather than 9. If another 12 months is the case, then I probably will opt out.

Ernie is currently in Haiti for a church mission / preacher teaching.

We are in the work with a batch of 200+ NEOs at this moment and are trying Our Best to finish them ASAP.
I know that I owe a lot of rests to our customers worldwide, we will move to a new workshop next May, adding more machines & machinists - I do hope that way we can speedy the work & reduce the waiting time by at least 30%. (Cannot be much because most parts are handmade/manually machined and final installation & tuning each rest is done by myself - unfortunately I only have two arms).
I still have to make one more batch of NEO after this batch, then I will try to make one more batch of MAX rests & the bipods between June to September.

Thank you so much for your understanding & patience.

I know that waiting is not pleasant, so if you are in a hurry to get a front rest, please (may I suggest you to) find another rest.

Best Wishes,
seb.

PS: Also I am sorry that my website has not been updated since 2009. If you have any questions just ask, or email me.... sebastianlambang(at)yahoo.com

Pardini,

Ernie will get total about 95 NEOs sometime in May & June. This would cover customers in his list from Feb 2012 to 25 July 2012.
I can't see your name (Pardini) in his list, it's perhaps your forum name, but if your order was in between Feb - July 1012 I think you would get your rest from the May - June shipment. Or better to consider the delivery time in July 2013.

The problem/delay probably because I didn't realize that we have so many people in the list until I gathered the lists from our Dealers last Jan 2013...(#1). Secondly, I can't make enough rests to accommodate the demand. #3 The rest making is also not my full time job. #4 Several things just didn't/does not run as smooth or quick as my expectation & I do not want to ship rest that's not meet my standard of quality.
Other thing probably because I can't stop to 'tinker' with new things/ideas...for instance just to make the NEO rest only.

I understand that those reasons above are not excuses for the delays - even I have tried my bests so far!. We already work 12 hours + a day, playing catch-up & almost no holiday, Etc. I have discontinued the original SEB rest, also don't accept new dealer requests (more than 50 requests so far) because I know that I wouldn't be able to supply them with enough rests. ---- I think that the demand just really exceeds my supply.
That is why I do not ask or accept deposit.

I might/could probably make this as a full time job but I don't know how long this will last on the other side.....

Shortly, I do apologize for the delays! whatever the reason is.

seb.

Seb
Thank you for a outstanding product. I have never bought anything in my life
that is so perfect and well thought out. PLEASE don't change you dedication
to quality and perfection. To those waiting.........trust me, it is worth the
wait.
Geronimo Jim

Jim, don't thank me - it's your rest, you bought it. It's me that should say thanks to you!
No I won't change my dedication to quality & workmanship etc. That's just how I do business, I want my products to be better from time to time.
Thanks mate for your kind words & support,
seb.

Hello Seb

Do you happen to know when you think you might be sending a shipment of NEO's to Mike Ratigan?

Thanks

Lawrence Weisdorn

Thanks Seb, I wasn't complaining, just trying to grasp the timeline. I knew it was going to be an extended wait when I got on the list. I just didn't understand Ernie's response, so thanks for clearing that up. I was put on the list early May 2012. I'm glad you are not willing to compromise quality for the sake of quantity.

Thanks Seb, I wasn't complaining, just trying to grasp the timeline. I knew it was going to be an extended wait when I got on the list. I just didn't understand Ernie's response, so thanks for clearing that up. I was put on the list early May 2012. I'm glad you are not willing to compromise quality for the sake of quantity.

Thank you sir.
You can keep my promise to make my rests better from time to time.
Best Wishes,
seb.

Next day delivery

Has anyone recently taken delivery of one? How long were you on the wait list?

The other day I was talking to Stuart Elliot at the range and he informed me that he had taken delivery of his order of SEB Max rests. He said all but one were put on the web site and were sold in 24 hours. Then he informed me he had one left would I like it. I picked it up the next day. Needless to say we get along well with one another.
Andy.

I went on the List Sept 2012 John DeMoss not excited about the wait but I do need more time to save up the money. My other projects have been cutting into my Neo money.

Back