SEB NEO Carrying Case

rkittine

I have subscribed to a Thread where someone (than many others also responded) had purchased a Plano (or other manufacturer) carrying case for a Drone, to pack up and transport their SEB NEO. For the life of me I can not find that Thread here or on www.AccurateShooter.com. I have searched both sites with every Key Word I could think of.

I purchased the same case and now want to again see the pictures so I can see how other's have modified the case for their rest, accessories and rear bag to be accommodated. Does anyone have a link to this thread?

Thanks you , Bob

Go on Ebay, you’re looking for an SKB drone case. It has been a while but they were $55-$60 shipped.
If you get it you will need a segmented blade utility knife and trim out a lot of foam from one end until the rest, snugly, goes in. Leave foam on the bottom until the lid has a bit of resistance....that’s about it.

Thanks for the response. I did find the thread finally and printed out a picture of what the original poster did. I have the case, just wanted to see how others had cut it out. Have the knife too, this is a project for today as I am off to a shoot on Saturday. If time using the rest as well as the case.

Bob

Thanks for the response. I did find the thread finally and printed out a picture of what the original poster did. I have the case, just wanted to see how others had cut it out. Have the knife too, this is a project for today as I am off to a shoot on Saturday. If time using the rest as well as the case.

Bob

If you have the drone case relieved at 4 corners inside , set the rest on top with the foldable stop about 1/2” from the end and slice and pull to make space for the base/top. Foam is in layers butcut and tear slowly and the whole deal takes abot 1/2 hour.

Thanks, Last night I laid the rest on the top, marked everything with a Sharpie and today or tomorrow I will start to cut as soon as I pick up a razor knife with the extendable multi blades. The case seems to be a little over kill in size, but I will see what other things fit well in the nooks and crannies. I did get the short back screw and the counter weight from Ernie Bishop.

Bob

Bread Knife

If you have the drone case relieved at 4 corners inside , set the rest on top with the foldable stop about 1/2” from the end and slice and pull to make space for the base/top. Foam is in layers butcut and tear slowly and the whole deal takes abot 1/2 hour.

I do my sawing foam with a Bread Knife, works well and plenty long.

Just an FYI:

Harbor Freight has various sized Pelican clones that may work for the Seb.....$60.

Large is 17 7/8 x 6 1/8 x 12 7/8 and waterproof.

Just noticed them for the first time at my last trip there.

Last edited:
Haven't owned and electric knife since the 70s, but I do have a reciprocating battery operated hand saw, so maybe with a fine tooth blade.

Bob

Back